LONDON, Jan. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Booming infrastructure development activities coupled with increasing investments in industrial and commercial sectors resulted in augmented demand for air conditioners in Vietnam. Development of major cities, growing construction activities in hospitality and tourism sectors coupled with increasing investments by government are anticipated to propel the demand for air conditioners in the country during the forecast period. Vietnam is located in tropical and temperate zone and witness high rainfall and humid atmosphere, due to which increasing number of people are now opting for air conditioners. In addition, acceptance of air conditioners as a utility product rather than a luxury product and declining per unit prices is another major factor expected to fuel demand for air conditioners in Vietnam, during 2016-2021.
According to "Vietnam Air Conditioners Market By Product Type, By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011–2021", the market for air conditioners in Vietnam is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 14%, during 2016-2021. Increasing disposable income, rising temperature, technological innovations and development of energy efficient devices are driving air conditioners sales in Vietnam. On the back of high applicability in the residential sector, market for split air conditioners dominated the air conditioners market in the country and a similar trend is expected to be witnessed during the forecast period as well. Few of the leading air conditioner manufacturers operating in Vietnam include Panasonic, LG Electronics, Gree, Samsung and Midea. "Vietnam Air Conditioners Market By Product Type, By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011–2021" discusses the following aspects of air conditioners market in the Vietnam:
- Vietnam Air Conditioners Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Product Type (Split Air Conditioners, VRF, Ductable Splits, Chillers, Air Sides, Window Air Conditioners and Others); By End Use Sector (Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Institutional)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of air conditioners market in Vietnam.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, air conditioner manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research includes interviews with air conditioner manufacturers in Vietnam. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4646997/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vietnam-air-conditioners-market-by-product-type-by-end-use-sector-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011-2021-300396156.html