CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Sept. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Virtify, Inc., the market leader in Structured Content Management solutions for life sciences, today announced the launch of the Clinical Trials Registry-India (CTR-I) module of its clinical trials registration and results management product, Virtify CTRR, making it the first disclosure solution in the market to support multiple registries. The CTR-I module is designed to help life science companies running clinical trials in India do registration and results posting using an off-the-shelf, web-based product in a collaborative, structured content environment.
As many of the world's leading life sciences companies try to support the ongoing regulatory requirement of achieving greater public advocacy and disclosure, Virtify CTRR enables companies to deploy a future-proof investment that solves today's challenges, with the flexibility to maintain compliance as global requirements evolve. Key features of Virtify CTRR include:
- A unified, state-of-the-art, web platform that is architected to meet the growing list of requirements around emerging global disclosure
- XML Rules Injection for seamless, rapid alignment with the different business rules from the emerging international registries in addition to the ongoing changes to the PRS system
- Parallel Review and Approval for real-time collaboration between multiple authors and reviewers
- Open API's (Application Programming Interfaces) enabling integration with existing SAS or CTMS systems, or customer facing clinical trial sites
- Comprehensive professional services including software implementation, legacy data migration, regulatory & registry tracking, training and customer support
- Standard and custom reporting including audit trails
- Rapid implementation
- Flexible delivery via subscription or perpetual licenses, in-house or using hosted systems.
"We are really excited about the release of the CTR-I module. This is an important step in Virtify's global disclosure product initiative. The CTR-I module will enable disclosure processes of organizations registering their trials in India using a single, unified platform," said Satish Tadikonda, president and CEO of Virtify. "Life sciences organizations with a global exposure are finding it difficult to keep pace with the continually changing regulatory climate. Virtify CTRR is the answer to many of the disclosure complexities that make it a daily struggle to comply with multiple registry requirements in a timely, efficient and profitable manner."
Virtify will be exhibiting at DIA's conference "The Evolving Clinical Trial Disclosure Landscape" at Arlington, VA on September 13-14.
Virtify is the market leader in Structured Content Management software solutions for life sciences. Organizations rely on Virtify solutions to reduce time-to-market, risk, and costs by managing and automating the complex regulatory compliance and content exchange requirements throughout the product life cycle. Virtify's easy-to-use software suite is the industry's only solution to provide a secure, collaborative, web-based environment for managing regulated content throughout the entire continuum – from pre-clinical through product registration to commercialization. www.virtify.com
SOURCE Virtify, Inc.