Virtify Launches European Module for Global Labeling Virtify Global Labeling-European Module enables Regulatory Affairs Professionals to streamline European Labeling and Packaging Operations using a single platform; including multi-language content and translation management, labeling and fully automated artwork.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Oct. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Virtify, Inc., the market leader in structured content management software solutions today announced the release of the European Module of its labeling software product Virtify Global Labeling. The European Module is designed to help companies meet the European labeling standards, and is the first off-the-shelf, fully web-based product that enables the fast and efficient creation of label submissions, translation, and artwork in a collaborative, "best-practices" environment.
The Virtify Global Labeling-European Module is an integrated solution that follows a unique structured content approach. This allows for content-centric, fragment-level management of labeling, automated artwork and language translations. Key capabilities include:
- A single "source of truth" that provides the authoritative view of any given asset or content item
- An Automated Artwork Engine that is seamlessly integrated with the content store thus reducing the artwork creation lifecycle from weeks to days, with less chance of errors and fewer product recalls
- System-to-system Integration with third-party Translation Management Solutions
- Content re-use via linking that reduces the time, effort and cost involved in the translation activities
- Comprehensive professional services including software implementation, legacy data migration and training
- Standard and custom reporting including audit trails; Tracking and status reporting on translation and artwork processes using the Virtify Global Labeling dashboard
- Rapid implementation
- Flexible delivery via subscription or perpetual licenses, in-house or using hosted systems
"Virtify Global Labeling allows users to operate at the element and fragment level by moving away from the traditional document-oriented processes to a content-centric approach," says Satish Tadikonda, CEO and founder of Virtify, Inc. "This will set the foundation for Pharmaceutical businesses to manage product information from Core Data Sheets to final packaging across whatever version or language it appears. Other software solutions designed to operate at the document-level cannot provide these benefits."
Virtify is the market leader in Structured Content Management software solutions for life sciences. Virtify solutions help reduce time-to-market, risk, and costs by managing and automating the complex regulatory compliance and content exchange requirements throughout the product lifecycle. Virtify's easy-to-use software suite is the industry's only solution to provide a collaborative, web-based environment for managing regulated content. www.virtify.com
SOURCE Virtify, Inc.