LONDON, Sept. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "The need to avoid downtime and the growing demand for virtual and cloud-based solutions is driving the Virtual Customer Premises Equipment (V-CPE) market"
The V-CPE market size is expected to grow from USD 486.5 million in 2016 to USD 2,818.8 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 42.1% from 2016 to 2021. Rising need for mobility, surging demand for virtual networking infrastructure solutions and services, along with varying traffic patterns and increasing complexity of networks are increasing the adoption of V-CPE across end users. V-CPE provides enhanced physical networking infrastructure which can be transformed into sharable virtual resources, and can be accessed from anywhere without using much of the networking hardware. The virtual infrastructure concept has reduced the hardware dependency for enterprises and minimized the cost related to networking infrastructure. However, security and reliability concerns related to virtual architecture and lack of skilled workforce & limited knowledge among end users are limiting the growth of V-CPE solutions in the market.
"Enterprises in the education industry expected to gain maximum traction during the forecast period"
The application of V-CPE in the education industry is transforming the education system by providing benefits of virtualization technology. Online programs, group discussions, and information exchange are made possible through virtualization technology. With the education system having transitioned from learning in classrooms to learning through computers and universities integrating content into their existing networking or IT courses, V-CPE solutions allow the education industry to efficiently manage education programs and university data.
"Asia-Pacific (APAC) is projected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period"
North America is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period due to increased usage of NFV and SDN among data centers and telecom companies which is transforming the V-CPE market across industries in the region. The region has dominance in the market as these countries have well established economies, which allow them to invest in new technologies. The APAC market is expected to witness exponential growth and is projected to be the fastest-growing region for the V-CPE market. The growth of V-CPE in the region is fueled by the increased need for enterprise mobility and cloud-based solutions. Also, the rapid expansion of enterprises in the region is another factor driving the growth of the V-CPE market. Several solution and service providers such as NEC and Huawei are catering to the growing demand for V-CPE across industry verticals in the region.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. Break-up of profile of primary participants is as follows:
- By Company: Tier 1 – 56 %, Tier 2 – 20% and Tier 3 – 24%
- By Designation: C level – 72%, Director level – 28%
- By Region: North America – 58%, Europe – 22%, APAC – 20%
The Virtual Customer Premises Equipment ecosystem comprises the following major vendors:
1. Cisco Systems, Inc. (California, U.S.)
2. Hewlett Packard Enterprises (California, U.S)
3. Juniper Networks, Inc. (California, U.S.)
4. Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (California, U.S)
5. IBM Corporation (New York, USA)
6. Arista Networks (California, U.S.)
7. Dell Corporation (Texas, U.S)
8. Ericsson (Stockholm, Sweden)
9. NEC Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
10. Versa Networks (California, U.S.)
The main objective of this report is to define, describe, and forecast the global V-CPE market which is segmented on the basis of solutions/tools, services, service models, application areas, and regions. The solutions/tools segment includes virtual switches, virtual router, application and controller platform, security and compliance, and infrastructure management and orchestration; the services segment comprises professional services and managed services; the service models consist of IaaS, PaaS, and others; SMEs and large enterprises have been categorized under organization size; and application areas are segmented into enterprises and datacenters and telecom service providers. The enterprises segment is further segmented into industries such as BFSI, ITES, healthcare, government & public sector utilities, manufacturing, and others. The report attempts to forecast the market size with respect to five main regions, namely, North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa (MEA).
REASONS TO BUY THE REPORT:
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the V-CPE market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, newproduct develpoments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4182974/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/virtual-customer-premises-equipment-market-by-component-service-model-application-area-organization-size-and-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300336142.html