RADNOR, Pa., May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Underscoring the importance of people taking charge of their financial future – and helping consumers make sound benefit decisions – Lincoln Financial Group (NYSE: LNC) today announced the launch of Lincoln for Living, a new and innovative website that gives the public access to a wide array of tools and resources that can help them make smart decisions about protecting their future. And it's just a click away to see it yourself at LincolnforLiving.com.
Lincoln for Living offers consumers an inventive way to connect to their benefits by using their lifestyle to guide benefit education. The website takes a two-prong approach to benefit education, using information specific to designated life stages alongside a digital tool library:
- A needs-based approach – Lincoln for Living provides consumers with an opportunity to reflect on the phase of their life they're in and the way they want to plan for the future. Visitors have the ability to select a life stage they relate to (single and independent, married, parents, or mature and established) and navigate their needs and benefit options.
- An on-demand approach – Lincoln for Living provides consumers with a resource center that is filled with a library of digital tools that cover product-specific and work/life topics.
"With the growth of employee-paid benefits, consumers have more choices than ever," said Rob Grubka, president, Group Protection, Lincoln Financial Group. "By providing a holistic learning experience, coupled with interactive digital tools, Lincoln for Living helps consumers make informed decisions so they can make a realistic plan to take charge of their future and choose benefits that can help protect the life they've built."
The Lincoln for Living website includes:
- A video collection, with 10 videos on product and work/life topics
- Calculator tools, with 10 options to estimate lifestyle and insurance needs
- Animated videos for an interactive learning experience
- Quizzes, articles and a multimedia game that tests consumers' knowledge of benefit options and provides an in-depth look at insurance and lifestyle topics
"With Health Care Reform, we see the employee benefits industry shifting toward more of a retail model with increased employee choice – and employees are asking more questions around their benefit options because of this," said Bob Risk, senior vice president, Group Protection Sales and Distribution, Lincoln Financial Group. "Lincoln for Living can be an effective tool to help engage and educate employees, and ultimately help to increase participation on employee-paid plan options."
Visit LincolnforLiving.com today and start your compelling benefit learning journey.
About Lincoln Financial Group Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. With headquarters in the Philadelphia region, the companies of Lincoln Financial Group had assets under management of $178 billion as of December 31, 2012. Through its affiliated companies, Lincoln Financial Group offers: annuities; life, group life, disability and dental insurance; employer-sponsored retirement plans; savings plans; and comprehensive financial planning and advisory services. For more information, including a copy of our most recent SEC reports containing our balance sheets, please visit www.lincolnfinancial.com.
SOURCE Lincoln Financial Group