Visit Orlando Declares "Orlando's Deal Season"
Hotel Rates up to 65% Off, Plus Theme Parks, Dining and More Offers Aug. 15 – Sept. 30
ORLANDO, Fla., Aug. 2, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Visit Orlando, Orlando's destination marketing organization, is offering visitors 45 days to experience the best rates of the year. At VisitOrlando.com/deals, rates of up to 65% off on accommodations and special offers on theme parks, dining, golf and more await visitors looking for one last hurrah this summer.
"One of Orlando's best kept secrets is that August 15 through September 30 features the best deals in Orlando," said Danielle Courtenay, Chief Marketing Officer, Visit Orlando. "Plus, this time of year in Orlando is like its own season – a second summer – when the weather is still warm and sunny creating the perfect opportunity for a second chance at a great summer getaway at great prices."
As part of its "2nd Summer" campaign, Visit Orlando has partnered with Travelocity to offer some of the lowest accommodation rates of the year including:
- 5-star Waldorf Astoria Orlando – rates from $141 per night
- 4-star Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress – rates from $118 per night
- 3-star CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort – rates from $85 per night
- 3-star The Wyndham Orlando Resort – rates from $63 per night
"2nd Summer" theme park offers include:
- Walt Disney World Resort – Get a free dining plan when you buy the New Memories Vacation Package (restrictions apply)
- Universal Orlando Resort – Save up to 30% at an on-site hotel, plus stay 3 nights or longer and receive $150 in resort savings
- SeaWorld Orlando – Adult tickets at kids prices, plus a second day free
In addition, Visit Orlando's Magicard, a free and easily downloadable savings card, offers additional enhanced deals on car rental, golf, spa, outdoor activities and more.
The month of September is also Visit Orlando's Magical Dining month when more than 65 of the best Orlando-area restaurants offer three-course dinners for $30. From Sept. 1-30, 2011, diners can indulge in Orlando's haute cuisine for this exceptional value at some of the destination's most popular restaurants, including Emeril's Tchoup Chop, The Capital Grille, Luma on Park and Ocean Prime. $1 of each purchased dinner is donated to the Boys and Girls Club of Central Florida.
Find more details on rates and offers at VisitOrlando.com/deals. Accommodations deals are featured on the main page and throughout the Travelocity booking engine. Accommodations rates are subject to change and availability. Download Visit Orlando's free Magicard for additional savings on car rental, golf, spa, outdoor activities and more.
More information about Visit Orlando's Magical Dining Month and participating restaurants is available at OrlandoMagicalDining.com.
SOURCE Visit Orlando