PARSIPPANY, N.J., Nov. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Skiers looking to hit the best mountains this year can find comfort and convenience off the slopes. Wyndham Vacation Rentals, the world's largest professional manager of vacation rental properties and part of the Wyndham Worldwide family of brands (NYSE: WYN), today announced that it offers rental accommodations in seven of the top 10 Western ski destinations as reported in SKI Magazine's recently released rankings.
"We're very pleased to offer guests trusted rental accommodations in any of our top ski destinations they choose to experience this season," said Mary Lynn Clark, president, Wyndham Vacation Rentals North America. "Not only did each of our ski destinations make SKI Magazine's full list, but seven made the top 10, including all top three spots."
Travelers can find great deals on select Wyndham Vacation Rentals properties across many of the top-ranked ski destinations, including:
- Whistler, British Columbia, Canada: Scoring the number one spot on SKI Magazine's list, Whistler earned praise for its diverse terrain ranging from the family-friendly to the extremely challenging. Celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, Whistler has also climbed the ranks in areas including apres ski, off-hill activities and dining. With Wyndham Vacation Rentals' recent acquisition of ResortQuest Whistler, guests can choose from condominiums, townhomes and luxurious private houses, even saving up to 40%* off when they book by November 15, 2015.
- Steamboat Springs, Colorado: SKI Magazine's readers cited Steamboat Springs' tree skiing and trademark champagne powder when giving the destination top marks. They also applauded the mountain's friendly staffers, easy shuttles, beginner terrain and night skiing. Guests can choose from studio to three-bedroom condominiums at Trailhead Lodge or Torian Plum and enjoy amenities like a pool, fitness center, and ski and snowboard rental delivery. Early bookers can secure great lodging rates plus up to 20%* off lift tickets.
- Beaver Creek, Colorado: Beaver Creek stood out in readers' minds for its exceptional service and impeccable grooming, making for a truly enjoyable mountain experience. It also scored high ranks for its various dining options. Guests can experience the best of the area at one of Wyndham Vacation Rentals' ski-in/ski-out properties like The Charter at Beaver Creek or The Borders Lodge. Both properties are currently offering early and spring ski season deals up to 30%* off.
- Sun Valley, Idaho: Celebrating its 80th anniversary this year, Sun Valley was recognized for its strong community feel and passion for skiing. The destination earned the highest scores in SKI Magazine's individual categories of Grooming, Lifts, Kid-Friendly, Character and Overall Satisfaction. When guests book by December 15, 2015, they can save up to 20%* on select Sun Valley accommodations from condos and townhomes to larger private houses.
Ideal for families and larger groups, many Wyndham Vacation Rentals properties offer amenities like kitchens, a washer and dryer, multiple bedrooms for privacy, and ample space for everyone to come together under one roof. In addition to the in-home conveniences of a vacation rental home, many ski properties include added perks like ski and snowboard valet, rental equipment delivery, storage space for ski equipment, gas or wood-burning fireplaces, private decks with hot tubs, heated underground parking, amazing mountain views, and complimentary shuttle service to shopping and dining. Wyndham Vacation Rentals also offers guests a Vacation Rental Bill of Rights®, which allows them to enjoy peace of mind throughout the entire vacation rental experience.
* Bookings are limited, subject to availability and are on a first come, first served basis. To learn more and take advantage of current ski deals, visit WyndhamVacationRentals.com.
About Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Wyndham Vacation Rentals, the world's largest professional manager of vacation rental properties, is part of Wyndham Exchange & Rentals and the Wyndham Worldwide family of brands (NYSE: WYN). Backed by one of the world's largest hospitality companies, Wyndham Vacation Rentals provides access to over 105,000 vacation rental properties in more than 550 unique destinations worldwide. Wyndham works closely with property owners to ensure all rentals meet its standards for customer service, quality and comfort. More than 25 regional rental brands fall under the Wyndham Vacation Rentals umbrella including Hoseasons, James Villa Holidays, Landal GreenParks, Novasol, and ResortQuest. Through this collection, Wyndham delivers distinct vacation experiences ranging from beachfront condos, private homes and villas to private residence clubs and yachts. Many properties offer kitchens, washers and dryers, and other home-like conveniences along with maid service, spas, fitness centers, and golf courses. For additional information visit our media center or wyndhamvacationrentals.com. Also find us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+.
SOURCE Wyndham Vacation Rentals