Visteon to Present Innovative Vehicle Technologies at Auto Shanghai 2013
SHANGHAI, April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Visteon Corporation (NYSE: VC), a leading global automotive supplier, will display automotive climate, electronics and interiors innovations from its family of businesses April 20-29 at the 15th Shanghai International Automobile Industry Exhibition (Auto Shanghai 2013). Visteon's exhibit will be in C015, Hall N5, at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre.
Making its Asia premiere at Auto Shanghai 2013 is Visteon's highly acclaimed e-Bee vehicle concept. Aligned with theme of Auto Shanghai 2013 – Innovation for Better Life – the concept represents Visteon's vision of mobility in the year 2020: flexibility, frugality and simplicity. Capitalizing on Visteon's experience in consumer and market trend insights and its track record of anticipating and developing new technologies, the e-Bee incorporates a wide range of automotive innovations to create a unique and personalized driving experience.
Alongside the vehicle concept, Visteon will showcase a range of technological innovations and localization achievements provided by its family of businesses:
- Halla Visteon Climate Control, the newly established world's second largest global supplier of automotive climate products, will showcase its climate portfolio, focusing on environmentally friendly products.
- Visteon Electronics will demonstrate a range of cockpit electronics innovations focused on in-vehicle user experiences.
- Visteon Interiors will showcase various products with high-quality craftsmanship and functionality.
- Yanfeng Visteon Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd., a joint venture between Visteon and Huayu Automotive Systems (HASCO), will highlight its latest premium sports car concept and other cutting-edge technologies in interiors, electronics, seating, exteriors and safety at HASCO's booth (D059, Hall N5).
"We are excited to once again bring the latest Visteon products and technologies to this high-profile global show," said Bob Pallash, Visteon senior vice president and president, global customer group. "Our family of businesses is driving innovation, as evidenced by the many ways in which the e-Bee challenges conventional thinking about the driving experience. We look forward to reinforcing Visteon's automotive intellect through our exhibit at Auto Shanghai 2013, in a market where we have a history of success, a strong manufacturing and engineering footprint, and prospects for continued growth."
Visteon is a leading global automotive supplier delivering value for vehicle manufacturers and shareholders through a family of businesses including:
- Halla Visteon Climate Control, majority-owned by Visteon and the world's second largest global supplier of automotive climate components and systems.
- Visteon Electronics, a leading supplier of audio and infotainment, driver information, center stack electronics and feature control modules.
- Visteon Interiors, a global provider of vehicle cockpit modules, instrument panels, consoles and door trim modules.
- Yanfeng Visteon Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd., a successful China-based partnership between Visteon and Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation's automotive components group, Huayu Automotive Systems.
Through this family of enterprises, Visteon designs, engineers and manufactures innovative components and systems for virtually every vehicle manufacturer worldwide, and these businesses generated $13.8 billion in sales in 2012, including unconsolidated operations. With corporate offices in Van Buren Township, Mich. (U.S.); Shanghai, China; and Chelmsford, UK; Visteon has facilities in 29 countries and employs through its various businesses, including unconsolidated operations, approximately 55,000 people. Learn more at www.visteon.com.
SOURCE Visteon Corporation
More by this Source
Visteon Corporation Names Martin T. Thall to Lead Global Automotive Electronics Business
Nov 19, 2013, 14:00 ET
Visteon Announces Third-Quarter 2013 Results
Nov 07, 2013, 06:00 ET
Visteon Boosts Equity Stake in Russian Electronics Joint Venture
Oct 31, 2013, 09:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.