The North American region is expected to continue being the largest revenue generator region for visualization and 3D rendering vendors for the next five years, followed by Europe. This is mainly because of the presence of various developed economies such as Canada and the U.S. and because of the high focus on innovations through R&D and technology. The high penetration of visualization and 3D rendering in multiple verticals such as media and entertainment, academia, and design and engineering is driving the growth of this market in the region.
The study validates the market size of segments and subsegments through secondary research and in-depth primary interviews. Various industry leaders in Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 companies were contacted for primary interviews. The in-depth interviews were conducted with CEOs, marketing directors, other innovation and technology directors, and executives from various key organizations operating in the social media analytics marketplace.
- By Company type – Tier 1- 30%, Tier 2- 40%, Tier 3- 30%
- By Designation – C-Level – 72%, Director Level- 14%, Others- 14%
- By Region – North America- 57%, Europe-14%, Asia-Pacific- 29%
The report includes the study of key players offering visualization and 3D rendering solutions and services: Autodesk (U.S.), Luxion (U.S.), Dassualt Systemes (Europe), NVIDIA (U.S.), Chaos Group (Europe), Lumion (Europe), Next Limit Technologies (Europe), and Solid Iris Technologies (Europe). Furthermore, the report also includes in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the visualization and 3D rendering market, with their company profiles, SWOT analysis, recent developments, and key market strategies.
The report will help the market leaders or new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into various subsegments, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments. The market numbers are further split across different end-users and regions.
2. This report will help in better understanding the competitors and gain more insights to better one's position in the market. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, which includes competitor ecosystem, mergers and acquisitions, integrations and expansions, and collaborations of various market vendors. Besides, there are company profiles of ten key players of the market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put one ahead of the competitors.
3. The report also helps in understanding the overall growth of the market. It provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03711130-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/visualization-and-3d-rendering-software-market---key-players-and-revenues---global-forecast-to-2020-300324134.html