VPT Releases New EMI Filter and Transient Suppression Module
Commercial-Off-The-Shelf Module Satisfies Requirements for Avionics and Military Programs
Designed to save valuable space and weight in a power system by combining multiple functions into a single module, the VPTi10-28 is suited for distributed power systems in avionics and military applications. The device serves as the filtered input to multiple VPT series converters offering further size and weight advantages for the system. Specifically, the VPTi10-28 provides compliance for both MIL-
Specific features include:
- Up to 10 amps of output current
- Up to 150W of output power
- Wide input voltage range
- Transient operation up to 80 volts per MILSTD-704 and 100 volts per MIL-
- 45dB minimum attenuation at 500 kHz
- Inrush current limiting
- True reverse polarity protection
- Full operation over a wide temperature range of -55°C to 100°C
- Six-sided metal rugged enclosure
- Meets MIL-STD-461C/D/E conducted emissions requirements when used with a VPT Series DC-DC converter
- Meets conducted susceptibility requirements of MIL-STD-461C, CS01 and CS02, and MILSTD-461D/E when used with a VPT Series DC-DC converter
The new VPTi10-28 module satisfies the Department of Defense's "Commercial-off-the-Shelf" directive in terms of low cost, high performance, and satisfaction of stringent military and avionics industry requirements. These products are designed and manufactured in a
New units are immediately available. Pricing begins at
VPT, Inc. leads the industry in providing innovative DC-DC converters, EMI filters, and custom engineering services for avionics, military, and space applications. VPT can deliver its patented power solutions in a fast timeframe, with certified quality, at a comfortable cost. Every day, organizations like NASA, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon, the United States Air Force, and many more depend on quality solutions from VPT to power critical systems. Whether on the ground, in the air, or beyond, VPT provides the power driving critical missions today.
Contact: Michelle Manson MMC Marketing & PR 425.353.3010 email@example.com
SOURCE VPT, Inc.
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.