DUBLIN, Mar. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Water Infrastructure Repair Technologies: Global Markets" report to their offering.
The scope of the market analyzed in this report includes water infrastructure repair technologies used in global drinking water distribution and wastewater collection (e.g., sewer, stormwater) piped infrastructure systems. Components of these piped systems include water distribution and wastewater collection pipes, along with the connectors, fittings, flanges, couplings, valves and adaptors connected to these pipes. The types of WIRT included in this report include assessment, spot repair, rehabilitation and replacement technologies.
WIRT market data is provided in dollar value for 2015 and 2016, with projections given through 2021. Regional data is presented for North America, Central America, South America, Caribbean, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Middle East, Africa, Australia and Oceania, and Greenland, as well as for the 20 countries most involved in the WIRT market.
- An overview of the global market for water infrastructure repair technologies (WIRT)
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- Details concerning the systems and materials used to assess, repair, replace and rehabilitate drinking water and wastewater systems
- Identification of significant trends and factors influencing the market such as new and needed technologies, and the regulatory scene
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
- Relevant patent analysis
- Profiles of major players in the industry
Key Topics Covered:
- Study Goals And Objectives
- Reasons For Doing The Study
- Intended Audience
- Scope Of Report
- Information Sources
- Increased Water Value Good For WIRT
- Focus On Non-Revenue Water Loss And WIRT Growth
- Population Growth
- Increasing Global Water Consumption
- Water Pollution
- Climate Change
- Water Infrastructure Repair Technology By Category
- Pipe Failure Types
- Common Pipe Types
- Pipe Life Expectancies
- Drinking Water And Wastewater Systems
- Astm International And Other Regulatory Guidance For WIRT
4: Market Size And Growth Factors
- Global Market
- Water Highly Under-Valued
- Non-Revenue Water Loss Dramatic In Some Areas
- More People Translates To A Higher Demand For WIRT
- Population Shifts Guide WIRT Market
- Increasing Global Water Consumption And WIRT Demand
- Freshwater Depletion And The Increased Need For WIRT
- Water Scarcity And Stress Affecting WIRT Market Need
- Pollution Makes Water More Precious
- Climate Change Undeniable As Weather Gets Dramatic
- Action Taken To Adjust To Climate Change
- Utilities Respond To Climate Change
- Mass Migrations And Their Impact On Infrastructure Systems
- Need For WIRT Increases As Pipes Continue To Age
- Report Cards For Water Infrastructure Health
- Lead Scare Promotes Pipe Replacement Projects
- Impact Investing And Sustainability
- Funding For WIRT Often An Issue
- Pipe Insurance
- Affect Of War On WIRT Projects And Opportunities
- Leaks And Their Effect On WIRT Investment
- Assessment Technologies Fuel WIRT Market Growth
- Smart Meters Everywhere
- Trenchless Technologies Spur WIRT Market Growth
- WIRT Enthusiasts Must Compete For Attention
- Pipe Installation And Repair Avoidance
- Regulation Improvements Supporting Growth In Some Regions
- Public-Private Partnership Involvement In WIRT
- Private Utility Companies On The Rise
- Push To Separate Combined Sewer Systems Promotes WIRT
- Hidden Troubles Easy To Ignore
- Millennium Development Goals Fueling The WIRT Market
- Public Education Supporting The WIRT Market
- Proactive Repair Outshining Emergency Repair
- Natural Disasters Fueling The WIRT Market
- Aid To Developing Countries Boosting The WIRT Market
- Improved Sanitation And Drinking Water Coverage Good For WIRT
- Water Distribution Doesn't Always Mean Quality
- Maintenance Just As Important As Building
- The World Is Becoming Richer: WIRT To Benefit
- Governments Supporting WIRT Projects
- Non-Governmental Organizations' Roles In Supporting The WIRT Market
- World Works To Eradicate Open Defecation
- Poop: Not A Savory Subject
- Cybersecurity Becoming More Of An Issue
- Water Rate Increases And WIRT Growth
- Danger Of Free Or Inexpensive Services
- So Many Questions: Difficult To Choose WIRT Technology
- Successful Projects Promote WIRT
- Reliable Data Elusive In Poorer Regions
- Food, Water And Energy Packaged
- Concerns Over Styrene In Cipp Supports Some WIRT Products
- Hazards Of Polyvinyl Chloride Pipe
- Pipe Bursts Bring Attention To Buried Infrastructure
- More Long-Distance Pipelines, More Pipe And More WIRT
- Employment Opportunities And Career Options In The WIRT Market
- Associations And Organizations Propel Market Growth
- Conferences, Conventions, Exhibitions, Shows And Other Events
5: WIRT Market Growth By Segment
- Market By System Type
- Market By Category
6: WIRT Market By Region And Country
- Population Size And Growth
- WIRT Market By Region
- Country Involvement In WIRT Market
7: WIRT Technologies
- Water Infrastructure Repair Technologies
- Open Cut Pipe Repair Versus Trenchless Pipe Repair
- Spot Repair
- New And Innovative Technologies And Product Trends
8: WIRT Company Profiles
- 3M Company
- Aclara Technologies Llc
- Action Products Marketing Corp.
- Advanced Trenchless Inc.
- Aegion Corp.
- Affordable Trenchless & Pipe Lining
- AGRU Kunstofftechnik Gmbh
- American Cast Iron Pipe Co.
- Amex Gmbh
- Applied Felts Inc.
- Aquarius Spectrum Ltd.
- Aries Industries Inc.
- Atlantis Plumbing
- Black & Veatch
- Brandenburger Liner Gmbh & Co. KG
- Contech Engineered Solutions Llc
- Craftsman Pipe Lining Inc.
- Cues Pipe Inc.
- Dalco Services Inc.
- Ecoliner Inc.
- EEG Ltd.
- Electro Scan Inc.
- Ferratex Inc.
- Ferro Monk Systems Ltd.
- Hammerhead Trenchless Equipment
- Hermes Technologie Gmbh & Co KG
- Hobas Engineering Gmbh
- Hydratech Engineered Products Llc
- Infosense Inc.
- Inland Pipe Rehabilitation Llc
- Inliner Technologies Llc
- Intergraph Corp.
- KMB Pipe Rehabilitation Emirates L.L.C.
- Krausz Ltd.
- Lanzo Trenchless Technologies
- Leaks Ireland
- Link-Pipe Inc.
- LMK Technologies Inc.
- Michels Corp.
- Mini-Cam Ltd.
- Miya Arison Group
- Mueller Water Products Inc.
- National Liner Llc
- Neptune Technology Group Inc.
- New York Leak Detection Inc.
- NU Flow America Inc.
- Optimatics Llc
- Perma-Liner Industries Llc
- Pica Pipeline Inspection And Conditions Analysis Corp
- Picote OY Ltd.
- Pipe Robotec USA
- Pipeline Analytics Co.
- Pipeline Pigging Products Inc.
- Pipelining Technologies Inc.
- Pipelogix Inc.
- Proform Pipe Lining Inc.
- Pure Technologies Ltd.
- Qingdao Vtop International Co. Ltd.
- Quakewrap Inc.
- Rausch Electronics Usa Llc
- Raven Lining Systems Inc.
- Romacon Pipeline Products BV
- Rs Technik AG
- Saertex Gmbh & Co. KG
- Sanexen Environmental Services Inc.
- Schneider Electric Inc.
- Shonan Plastic MFG. Co. Ltd.
- Sprayroq Inc.
- Steve Vick International Ltd.
- Trelleborg Pipe Seals Lelystad B.V.
- Trolining GMBH
- Tt Technologies Inc.
- Umwelttechnik Franz Janssen GMBH
- Underground Solutions Inc.
- Water Systems Optimization Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/svjxgp/water
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/water-infrastructure-repair-technologies-global-markets-data-2015-2021---market-reached-688-billion-in-2016-and-should-reach-923-billion-in-2021---research-and-markets-300428533.html
SOURCE Research and Markets