LONDON, Dec. 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Part of a series of coverage, Wealth in India: HNW Customers analyzes the profile of Indian HNW individuals, from their investments to product demand to sources of wealth. This report is based on Verdict Financial's 2014 Global Wealth Managers Survey. The results of the survey are accompanied by best practice case studies on how to target Indian HNW individuals where applicable.
- Understand the major sources of HNW wealth in India and the industries from which it has been amassed.
- Interpret the investment portfolios of Indian HNW individuals through detailed asset allocation analysis.
- Evaluate product and service demand among Indian HNW individuals, from discretionary asset management to art advisory and philanthropy services.
- Analyze the best methods for capturing new Indian HNW clients and how best to maintain communication during the client relationship.
Reasons To Buy
- How do Indian HNW individuals amass their wealth?
- Which investments make up an average Indian HNW investment portfolio?
- Which wealth management products and services are in demand in India?
- How often do Indian wealth managers contact their clients through email, social media, and face-to-face meetings?
- How do Indian HNW individuals compare to their global peers?
Serving the Indian HNW investor market means understanding the pressures of family wealth and whether this is derived from family business or inheritance, given the high proportion of HNW investors who derive their wealth through these two means.
The Indian HNW investment portfolio reflects a traditional allocation with a heavy weighting on property and a typically high exposure to gold. Unlike many markets in Asia Pacific, the split between funds and direct holdings favors funds for equities rather than commodities.
The core services of discretionary and advisory asset management are the most sought after by HNW investors, with further growth in demand expected as wealth grows and the market matures. Similar high demand is to be found for planning services and credit, although demand growth will be weaker.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3375659/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48