Weber Shandwick Honored with Silver and Bronze Anvils at PRSA Awards Ceremony
NEW YORK, June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Weber Shandwick, a leading global public relations firm, and its clients were honored with awards in multiple categories last night at the Public Relations Society of America's (PRSA) annual Silver Anvil awards ceremony. The firm received three Silver Anvils, three Silver Anvil Awards of Excellence, two Bronze Anvils and four Bronze Anvil Awards of Commendation for client programs across a range of offices, practices and specialty areas.
"The PRSA Silver and Bronze Anvil awards are among the most prestigious in the industry, and it's an honor for our creative campaigns to be recognized. Delivering engaging and best-in-class work is always our priority," said Andy Polansky, Chief Executive Officer, Weber Shandwick.
Silver Anvil judges evaluate entries in four key areas: research, planning, execution and evaluation. This year's Weber Shandwick winning client campaigns are:
- Internal Communications – Business (Fewer Than 10,000 Employees): Prime Therapeutics LLC: Millions of Reasons – One Purpose, Repositioning Prime Therapeutics
- Community Relations – Associations/Nonprofit Organizations: Minnesota Pork Board and Minnesota Pork Producers Association: Oink Outings – Building Trust from Farm to Fork
- Integrated Communications – Consumer Products – Non-Packaged Goods: State Farm: Cause An Effect
Award of Excellence
- Integrated Communications – Consumer Services: Ameren Missouri: Ameren Missouri Powers Change
- Reputation/Brand Management – Business – Companies with Sales of More than $500 Million to $10 Billion: Trinidad and Tobago Unit Trust Corporation (UTC): Restoring the UTC's Reputation by Going Back to Basics
- Issues Management – Business: Trinidad and Tobago Unit Trust Corporation (UTC): Restoring the UTC's Reputation by Going Back to Basics
- Websites – Internal/Intranets: Weber Shandwick, Social on the Inside: Launch of MyWeberShandwick
- Satellite Media Tours: Weber Shandwick and Milk Processor Education Program: Refuel: A New Audience and Usage Occasion for Chocolate Milk
Award of Commendation
- Media Relations – Consumer Products – Other: Weber Shandwick and General Motors: GM Dealers Take Comeback Story to the Streets
- Websites – Internal/Intranets: Weber Shandwick and General Motors: GM Dealers Take Comeback Story to the Streets
- Media Relations – Consumer Services – Travel and Tourism/Hospitality: Weber Shandwick and Revel: A Shore Bet: Revel Elevates the Resort Experience
- Word-of-Mouth: Weber Shandwick and Unilever– Suave Professionals: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Launch
These latest awards continue to build on Weber Shandwick's industry honors, which include being named The Holmes Report's 2012 "Global Agency of the Year" and the "Most Creative PR Firm in the World," based on the agency's first-place finish in its "Creative Index," as well as one of PR News' CSR A-List agencies and its 2012 "Digital PR Firm of the Year." The firm also won numerous campaign awards and "best place to work" awards around the world, including being listed as one of America's Top Workplaces by WorkplaceDynamics in 2013.
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global public relations firm with offices in 81 countries around the world. The firm has won numerous awards for innovative approaches and creative campaigns including being named both The Holmes Report's 2012 Global Agency of the Year and the "Most Creative PR Firm in the World," based on the agency's first-place finish in its "Creative Index," as well as PR News' 2012 Digital PR Firm of the Year. Major practice areas include consumer marketing, healthcare, technology, public affairs, financial services, corporate and crisis management. The firm has deep, award-winning expertise in social media and digital marketing that helps drive engagement. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com.
SOURCE Weber Shandwick