PALO ALTO, Calif., May 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
What: Medallia Contact Center webinar with Forrester analyst Andrew McInnes
When: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 10:00a.m. Pacific Time
Join Andrew McInnes from Forrester and Dan Lee from Medallia to learn how to implement a customer experience management (CEM) system that integrates and standardizes customer experience information across all contact center operations, helps save at-risk customers, improves agent performance, and unveils what customers are truly thinking.
Discussion topics will include:
- Current state of contact center customer experience
- Key benefits of an integrated enterprise feedback management (EFM) system
- Things to consider before implementing a contact center solution
- Why customer experience feedback data is a critical component of contact center metrics
- Case studies demonstrating how EFM has helped companies make contact centers more effective
Medallia (www.medallia.com), the global leader in SaaS customer experience and enterprise feedback management, provides solutions to Global 2000 companies. More than 50,000 businesses and business units around the world use the Medallia system to track customer satisfaction. Medallia's solutions enable companies to gather, monitor, and act on feedback from customers, partners, and employees. Customers include global financial services, retail, high-tech, business-to-business, and hotel companies. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley.
Lewis Pulse PR for Medallia
+1 (415) 321-2348