West Bend Debuts Countertop Novelties Including Slow Cooker, Soft Serve Yogurt And Popcorn Makers
Bringing Fun and Flavor into the Kitchen at the International Home + Housewares Show
WEST BEND, Wis., March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- West Bend (www.westbend.com), a leading developer of electric kitchen appliances, introduces innovative product offerings in the slow cooker, soft serve yogurt, snow cone, popcorn and iced tea product categories, all at the forefront of the hottest kitchen trends. The new products will debut at the International Home + Housewares Show at Booth L11702, along with new design innovations for an array of additional West Bend kitchen tools.
Bringing flavor and fun to the kitchen, West Bend will introduce new ways for consumers to make their favorite meals and snacks. Pastry Chef Adrienne Blumthal will conduct product demonstrations on-site to highlight the following:
- Soft Serve Yogurt Makers: With yogurt consumption at an all time high (anticipated double digit continued growth), West Bend's Make & Dispense and Store & Serve containers offer consumers easy ways to personalize and portion their soft serve yogurt homemade treats. Retail Price $79.99 / $99.99
- Grill Griddle: West Bend's reversible grill griddle brings consumers a tool for everyday entrees. From searing and grilling to keeping food warm, the Grill Griddle brings versatility to the kitchen. Retail Price $69.99
- Jelly Belly ™ Snow Cone Makers and Tools: The fun of Jelly Belly's well loved jelly beans is available in an exciting new form with the Jelly Belly Snow Cone collection. Featuring items such as the Jelly Belly Portable Ice Shaver, Decorating Kits and Flavor Syrups in top 10 Jelly Belly flavors, families can have fun making flavorful and fun creations in the home. Retail Price $3.99 - $29.99
- Jelly Belly ™ Cotton Candy Maker : Bringing the fun of Jelly Belly into the home, the Jelly Belly Cotton Candy Maker makes individual servings of cotton candy on demand. Includes 6 paper cotton candy cones. Retail Price $49.99
- Stir Crazy Deluxe and Air Crazy Popper Popcorn Makers: Bringing flavor and excitement to the popcorn category, West Bend introduces its Stir Crazy Deluxe and Air Crazy Popper makers to the market. In bold colors that create a statement, West Bend's popcorn makers also offer added convenience with features that include a removable heating plate for easy cleanup and a cover that doubles as a serving bowl. Retail Price $24.99-49.99
- Iced Tea Maker : West Bend's Iced Tea Maker is a 2.75 quart pitcher brewing system with a brew strength selector and removable sweetener chamber. Timed brewing and steeping settings allow consumers the ability to adjust the sweetness and strength of their iced tea. Retail Price $34.99
- Portable Slow Cooker: Offering the same great cooking performance of at-home versions, West Bend's new Portable Slow Cooker allows consumers the flexibility to bring homemade meals on the go. Insulated transportation totes and slow cookers available in three statement colors, Red, Green and Blue. Retail Price $49.95
Chef Adrienne Blumthal will show visitors how to use West Bend's new Portable Slow Cooker for making desserts and other sweet treats, expanding the usability of the slow cooker. Additional demonstrations will include gourmet grilled cheese with West Bend's new Grill Griddle, highlighting the ability to sear, grill and warm entrees with one comprehensive product. Also, popcorn demonstrations with West Bend's Stir Crazy Deluxe and Air Crazy Popper, introducing new ways to spice up a snack favorite, with blue cheese, bacon, sweet churro flavorings and more.
"Beyond introducing new West Bend products at the International Home + Housewares Show, we are thrilled to demonstrate exciting ways for consumers to spice up everyday favorites. Always looking for ways to bring fun into the kitchen, we've created a versatile collection of tools, perfect for creating culinary masterpieces, while remaining practical enough for everyday use," said Howard Kaney , Product Manager for West Bend.
As part of Focus Products Group International (FPGI)'s extensive line-up at the International Home + Housewares Show, FPGI will also showcase its brands Chicago Metallic and Amco Houseworks at a second booth S610.
For additional information, please visit www.WestBend.com.
About West Bend®
West Bend®, a leading developer of electric kitchen appliances, has been in business since 1911. Spanning multiple generations with innovative product offerings, West Bend® delivers unmatched performance, quality, and value to consumers nationwide. Whether you're making fresh, homemade bread, blending smoothies, roasting a chicken, or baking a pizza, West Bend® strives to make your kitchen activities easier. Founded in West Bend, Wisconsin, and having celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2011, West Bend's headquarters is still located in West Bend, Wisconsin. It is currently a privately held company managed by Focus Products Group International, LLC. Sister brands include Chicago Metallic Bakeware and Amco Houseworks.
About Focus Products Group International, LLC
Focus Housewares Group, a division of Focus Products Group International, LLC, is a leader in providing high quality culinary products for the gourmet to everyday cook and baker. The company specializes in the design and marketing of functionally superior housewares, bakeware, bathroom accessories, storage systems, and counter top kitchen appliances that can be found in premium, national, and specialty retailers around the country. Its operations serve the hospitality, food service, and consumer markets. The company is comprised of the following subsidiary brands: Amco Houseworks, Chicago Metallic and Swing-A-Way. www.focuspg.com
SOURCE West Bend
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.