MILWAUKEE, Wis., Feb. 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Business book sales are up!
According to the premier business book bookstore 800-CEO-READ, business book
sales are up nationwide by an increase of 41% over last year. This increase in
interest in business books certainly indicates an upswing in the economy.
800-CEO-READ, based on their sales last year, has compiled a list of their Top
25 best-selling business books for 2004.
1. "Free Prize Inside," by Seth Godin.
2. "Trading Up," by Michael Silverstein, Neil Fiske.
3. "Purple Cow," by Seth Godin.
4. "The Power of We: Succeeding Through Partnerships," by Jonathan Tisch.
5. "Guts!: Companies that Blow the Doors off Business-as-Usual," by
Jackie Freiberg, Kevin Freiberg.
6. "Leadership Presence," by Belle Linda Halpern, Kathy Lubar.
7. "Creating Customer Evangelists," by Ben McConnell & Jackie Huba.
8. "Leadership from the Inside Out," by Kevin Cashman.
9. "Becoming a Category of One," by Joe Calloway.
10. "Six Fundamentals of Success," by Stuart Levine.
11. "Love Is the Killer App," by Tim Sanders.
12. "Good to Great," by Jim Collins.
13. "Radical Leap," by Steve Farber.
14. "Adventure Capitalist," by Jim Rogers.
15. "Profitable Growth Is Everyone's Business," by Ram Charan.
16. "The Feiner Points of Leadership," by Michael Feiner.
17. "The Little Red Book of Selling," by Jeffrey Gitomer.
18. "Crucial Confrontations," by Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, Ron
McMillan, Al Switzler.
19. "Life 2.0: How People Across America Are Transforming Their Lives by
Finding the Where of Their Happiness," by Rich Karlgaard.
20. "The Naked Corporation: How the Age of Transparency Will
Revolutionize Business," by Don Tapscott and David Ticoll.
21. "Giants of Enterprise," by Richard S. Tedlow.
22. "The Attitude of Leadership," by Keith Harrell.
23. "The Cycle of Leadership," by Noel M. Tichy with Nancy Cardwell.
24. "The New CIO Leader," by Marianne Broadbent, Ellen Kitzis.
25. "New Sales Speak," by Terri L. Sjodin.
Jack Covert, the president and founder of 800-CEO-READ, has more than
twenty years of experience and is regarded by both publishers and authors as
an expert on the topic of business books. For more information please visit
800-236-7323 ext. 235
This press release was distributed by PRWEB
( http://www.prwebdirect.com/ ), a service of eMediawire.