What to Wear Right Now: Crystal Heels Founder Evelyn Fox Spotlights Five Emerging High-End Fashion Trends
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- This fall, high-end fashion is big, bold, edgy and, above all, eye-catching. To help discerning women pick the perfect new pieces, Evelyn Fox, founder of celebrity favorite Crystal Heels™ -- most recently seen on Sharon Osbourne at the Golden Globes (http://crystalheels.com/cms.php/page_id/18) -- has released her list of the five hottest high-end fashion trends this fall.
Fox, a runway model-turned-entrepreneur who has been immersed in the fashion industry for over a decade, says high-end must-haves right now combine style elements in unexpected ways. There are five key trends devoted fashionistas and celebrities should be working into their wardrobes if they want to stay ahead of the fashion curve this fall, including:
- Lace. Delicate with a decided edge, this fall's lace is at once tough and feminine. In the Crystal Heels line, lace turns heads on the Dolce & Gabbana "Charming Coquet" pumps, veiled in black lace and accented with custom-strassed black Swarovski crystals.
- Leather. Studded or accented with lacy cutouts, high-end leather fashion is all about the details. Crystal Heels to pair with this season's leather looks include the towering Christian Louboutin Daffodile pumps fully strassed with black and silver metallic Swarovski hematite crystals.
- Embellishments. This fall's high-end fashion is studded, spiked and accented with crystals and metallics. Forget subtle: Fox's favorite pieces are flat-out over the top. Daring fashion deserves an equally daring shoe, like Crystal Heels' rose gold quartz and leather Cesare Paciotti "Angel Trumpet" booties.
- Bold prints. Any print goes right now, as long as it's larger than life. Fox has brought prints into the Crystal Heels line with her whimsical red-and-black Dolce & Gabbana "Ladybug" crystal pumps.
- Big jewelry and accessories. This is no season to be demure, says Fox. Instead, be audacious with Lulu Frost's Icon earrings or Dannijo's Galgano necklace. Complement big jewelry with shoes that can hold their own, like Crystal Heels' YSL limited edition pink crystal pumps Sharon Osbourne showed off on the red carpet.
"This fall, high-end fashion is brash. I encourage women to have fun with it," said Fox. "Extreme fashions are at home on the red carpet, but right now they're equally perfect for style-loving women who aren't afraid to put themselves out there."
About Evelyn Fox
Crystal Heels founder Evelyn Fox began modeling at the age of 12. Her first gig was on the cover of Chica, a German magazine for teens. She went on to model for major brands, including Beach Bunny Swimwear and Frey Wille. Now 24 years old, Fox has put her degree in Internet marketing to work with Crystal Heels. The company combines Fox's passion for trends, high-end designers, and shoes -- particularly the limited-edition, hand-strassed Crystal Heels that can increasingly be found on Hollywood's red carpets. Learn more at http://crystalheels.com.
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Crystal Heels