What's Next for Electric Drive Vehicles?
-EDTA Conference Addresses Progress, Policies and Potential of Electrifying Transportation Sector-
"Now more than ever, it is important to establish the U.S. as a leader in the next generation of electric drive vehicles and technology," said
EDTA called on the new Administration and Congress to work together with industry to establish a comprehensive strategy to support the growth of electric drive hybrid, plug-in, battery, and fuel cell vehicles, battery technology, and invest in upgrades to the electrical infrastructure.
During the conference, taking place
- Energy Policy Roundtable: Priorities for the New Administration
- Breakthroughs in Energy Storage: Advancing Battery Power and Performance
- Action on Energy in the 111th Congress: Views from the Hill
- Renewables on the Road: Greening the Grid and the Highway with Plug-in Electric Drive
- When Can I Buy One? Automotive Manufacturers Answer the Pressing Plug-in Electric Drive Question
- Next Generation Hybrids: Raising the Bar
- Beyond Cars: Electric Drive at Work Today
- Fuel Cell Electric Drive: Pushing Toward the Zero-Emission Solution and Dynamic Infrastructure Solutions
- Advanced Components: Batteries and Beyond and The Keys to a New Transportation Sector
For details on speakers and sessions, visit: http://edta.orchidsuites.net/sites/conf2008/ht/d/sp/i/483/pid/483
The EDTA Conference includes more than 40 exhibitors and 20 electric drive vehicles available for media and attendees to test drive during the Ride & Drive on
About EDTA: The Electric Drive Transportation Association (EDTA) is the trade association representing battery, plug-in, hybrid and fuel cell electric drive technologies and infrastructure. EDTA conducts public policy advocacy, education, industry networking, and international conferences. EDTA's membership includes automotive and other equipment manufacturers, energy companies, technology developers, component suppliers, and government agencies. For more information about EDTA and its members, visit www.electricdrive.org.
SOURCE Electric Drive Transportation Association
More by this Source
Early Bird Registration Open for 2013 EDTA Conference and Annual Meeting
Mar 26, 2013, 14:53 ET
EDTA Responds to President Obama's State of the Union Address
Feb 13, 2013, 12:30 ET
EDTA Takes U.S. Department of Energy's Workplace Charging Challenge
Jan 31, 2013, 15:01 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.