INDIANAPOLIS, Aug. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- To support Apple's announcement of the release of their latest operating system, OS X Mountain Lion, John Wiley and Sons, Inc. is bringing to market a series of new instructional books covering the topic for every level of user. Seven titles are publishing from Wiley on the topic of OS X Mountain Lion including:
- OS X Mountain Lion For Dummies (ISBN: 978-1-1183-9418-2, August 2012) by Bob LeVitus
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY OS X Mountain Lion ISBN: 978-1-1184-0140-8, August 2012) by Paul McFedries
- OS X Mountain Lion Bible (ISBN: 978-1-1184-0143-9, September 2012) by Galen Gruman
- OS X Mountain Lion Portable Genius (ISBN: 978-1-1184-0142-2, September 2012) by Dwight Spivey
- OS X Mountain Lion All-in-One For Dummies (ISBN: 978-1-1183-9416-8, September 2012) by Mark L. Chambers
- OS X Mountain Lion Server For Dummies (ISBN: 978-1-1184-0829-2, September 2012) by John Rizzo
- OS X Mountain Lion Simplified (ISBN: 978-1-1184-0141-5, October 2012) by Paul McFedries
"With over 200 new features in OS X Mountain Lion, users will be able to quickly gain knowledge on everything the new operating software has to offer through Wiley's latest books," said Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus, author of OS X Mountain Lion For Dummies, "From For Dummies guides to the OS X Mountain Lion Bible, Wiley is one of the first publishers to market with their extensive list of books on Mountain Lion, offering something for every level of end user."
Wiley's new OS X Mountain Lion books will be available for purchase online and at retailers nationwide in both print and all e-book formats. For additional information, visit http://lp.wileypub.com/osxmountainlion/.
Founded in 1807, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. has been a valued source of information and understanding for more than 200 years, helping people around the world meet their needs and fulfill their aspirations. Wiley and its acquired companies have published the works of more than 450 Nobel laureates in all categories: Literature, Economics, Physiology or Medicine, Physics, Chemistry, and Peace.
Our core businesses publish scientific, technical, medical, and scholarly journals, encyclopedias, books, and online products and services; professional/trade books, subscription products, training materials, and online applications and Web sites; and educational materials for undergraduate and graduate students and lifelong learners. Wiley's global headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia. The Company's Web site can be accessed at http://www.wiley.com. The Company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbols JWa and JWb.