Wink Bingo is Now Available on the Apple App Store Market
GIBRALTAR, September 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Wink Bingo is now available on the Apple App Store market with its most popular games, along with a game collection exclusive to mobile
Wink Bingo, one of 888's Bingo premier bingo brands, is proud to announce that it's now available for download in the Apple App Store.
It hits the market with its most popular bingo rooms from the Wink Bingo site, as well as a selection of Wink's most popular slot games, such as Fluffy Favourites, Shaman's Dream & Temple of Isis. Players will also be able to play on an exclusive range of instant games specifically designed for usage on iphone or ipad. Both PC & mobile versions support new user registration and login using existing Wink Bingo account details. New players will also receive Wink Bingo's welcome bonus where they'll get £35 free, after making a deposit of just £10.
Ran Milo, B2C Bingo Director expressed his excitement at this important milestone for 888 Bingo, 'We're very excited to now offer a mobile presence to our players, who'll now be able to enjoy playing in their favourite bingo rooms or on slot games anytime, anywhere. Ran Milo went on to say 'We're fully committed to extending our mobile offering even further. We also have some exciting mobile features coming soon to all of our bingo brands.'
Other 888 Bingo brands such as 888ladies, Tasty Bingo, Posh Bingo & Red Bus Bingo are already available on iphone, ipad and Android via Web Apps. Details of how to access the Web Apps can be located at the following URL's:
To check out the latest Wink Bingo promotions, go to http://www.winkbingo.com.
- 888 is one of the world's most popular online gaming entertainment and solutions providers
- Founded in 1997, 888 has been at the forefront of the online gaming industry for over a decade
- 888.com offers a comprehensive gaming experience - including casino, poker, bingo and sports betting - through a number of leading brands in regulated markets around the world
- 888.com can be used in 22 different languages in 176 countries worldwide
- 888 is committed to an industry leading corporate and social responsibility program, and provides a safe, fun, fair, regulated and secure gaming environment
- 888 is licensed and regulated by the Government of Gibraltar, and is listed on the London Stock Exchange
More by this Source
888 Launches 1P Bingo Rooms Stacked Full of Jackpots & Tangible Prizes
Aug 07, 2013, 11:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.