Winterize Your Hair with SoftSheen-Carson Roots of Nature Combat Seasonal Dryness and Help Promote Strong, Healthy-Growing Hair For Less with SoftSheen-Carson Roots of Nature and Walmart
NEW YORK, Dec. 23 /PRNewswire/ -- SoftSheen-Carson Roots of Nature haircare line and Walmart will help you look great for less this winter. Cold winter air and harsh indoor heat can be extremely damaging to your hair, but with healthy style tips from SoftSheen-Carson's Artistic Style Director, Johnny Wright, and a special price discount on Roots of Nature in select Walmart stores across the country, you can achieve strong beautiful hair for less.
Now through February 4, 2010, Walmart will offer all SoftSheen-Carson Roots of Nature products at a discounted price.
Johnny Wright's preventative steps to ward off winter dryness and promote strong growing hair include:
- Add An Extra Dose of Moisture: Your hair will benefit from an extra surge of nourishment in the winter months. Keeping your hair and scalp well conditioned will ensure that your hair stays healthy strong and protected from the cold.
- For dry scalp: If your scalp is dry or feels tight, use a lightweight scalp oil to moisturize and soothe, without weighing the hair down. Wright recommends SoftSheen-Carson Roots of Nature Stimulating Scalp Oil, which uses natural shea butter and green tea to improve scalp condition and promote microcirculation.
- For dry hair: Boost hair's resistance to breakage and split ends by restoring moisture balance using a hair moisturizer. Massage SoftSheen-Carson Roots of Nature Strengthening Oil Moisturizer into hair and scalp for healthy-looking shine.
- Protect Your Hair: Wear scarves or hats to protect your hair from cold temperatures and wind. Stay away from rough wool hats, which can lead to breakage, and stick with soft, smooth fabrics like silk and soft cottons.
- Beautiful Hair Starts in the Shower: Deep conditioning your hair weekly will not only keep your hair looking and feeling healthy, it will also help to keep your hair protected from the elements. Use a deep conditioner, like SoftSheen-Carson Roots Of Nature Reconstructing Deep Treatment, once a week. The treatment visibly fortifies weak, brittle hair and replenishes hair and scalp with rich essential oils. You can use it in the shower, or for a more intense treatment, place a plastic cap over your hair and sit under a warm dryer for 15 minutes then rinse.
- Don't Over Style: Keep your use of hot styling tools to a minimum. Blow drying and flat ironing can dry out and damage your hair. If you need to use heat, always use a thermal heat protector on your hair before blow-drying or flat ironing and never turn the dial past 400 degrees.
Get healthy and great looking hair with SoftSheen-Carson Roots of Nature. There is no need to spend a great deal of money and time on your hair for it to look and feel good this winter. Roots of Nature combats severe damage the natural way and will give your hair the boost and shine it so deserves - all at an affordable price.
All SoftSheen-Carson Roots of Nature products are enhanced with a lush combination of natural green tea and shea butter. This unique combination helps to stimulate hair growth while simultaneously moisturizing and nourishing the hair. For more information, please visit softsheen-carson.com.
SoftSheen-Carson, Consumer Products division of L'Oreal USA, is wholly dedicated to haircare for people of color. SoftSheen-Carson's portfolio includes well-loved brands such as Dark & Lovely, Optimum Care, Wave Nouveau, Magic Shave, Lets Jam!, Carefree Curl, Sportin' Waves, Dark & Natural and Roots of Nature. For more information, visit softsheen-carson.com.
Patricia Rallis/Michelle Pascal Bratskeir & Company 212-679-2233 email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org