NEW YORK, May 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The wireless audio market is expected to reach USD 54.07 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 23.2% between 2016 and 2022. There is an increasing demand for wireless audio products such as wireless headsets, headphones, speakers, and soundbars because of the growth of the market for smartphones, which are used as a source of entertainment, rise in the adoption of portable devices, high expenditure on R&D for wireless audio technology by OEMs, advancements in technologies, and growing demand for infotainment services.
"Consumer application is expected to grow at a highest CAGR during the forecast period"
The growth of the consumer application is majorly driven by the rapid growth of the markets for smartphones, computers, and tablets. Most of the smartphones, tablets, and computers in the market are equipped with inbuilt Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity; thus, it's very convenient for the users of smartphones, tablets, and computers to play music using wireless audio products. In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. Breakup of profile of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 34%, Tier 2 – 40%, and Tier 3 – 26%
- By Designation: C-Level – 32%, Director Level – 28%, and Others – 40%
- By Region: Americas – 40%, Europe – 30%, APAC – 20%, and RoW – 10%
The various key market players profiled in the report are as follows:
- Apple Inc. (U.S.)
- Bose Corporation (U.S.)
- Sonos, Inc. (U.S.)
- DEI Holdings Inc. (U.S.)
- Harman International Industries, Incorporated (U.S.)
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
- Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- Sony Corporation (Japan)
- Vizio, Inc. (U.S.)
- Voxx International Corporation (U.S.)
Reasons to Buy This Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the wireless audio market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on galley equipment offered by the top players in the global wireless audio market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the wireless audio market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for wireless audio across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global wireless audio market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global wireless audio market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03812626-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wireless-audio-market-by-product-technology-application-and-geography---global-forecast-to-2022-300267172.html