The wireless health market, by technology is segmented into software, hardware, and services. The software segment accounts for a major share of the global wireless health market in 2015 and is expected to grow rapidly during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of healthcare IT solutions to reduce healthcare costs along with the growing need for upgrading existing software solutions are the major driving factors for growth of this market.
The wireless health market is likely to witness the highest growth in the Asia-Pacific region. Growth in the Asia-Pacific region can be attributed to factors such as increasing internet penetration, rising medical tourism, increasing government initiatives for eHealth, and growing demand for quality healthcare. Europe is also expected to grow at a robust rate due to enhanced eHealth initiatives by government and growing need for efficient and quality healthcare.
Players in this market have implemented various growth strategies to expand their footprints and strengthen their positions. The key strategies adopted by a majority of market players in the global wireless health market include agreements/collaborations/partnerships, product deployments, product launches (including product enhancements), acquisitions/mergers, expansions, and other strategies (divestments, funding, certifications, accreditations, and product integration).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn helps firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the solutions offered by top players in the wireless health market. The report analyzes the wireless health market by technology, component, application, and end user.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights into the research and development activities and new product launches in the wireless health market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for wireless health across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the wireless health market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and distribution networks of the leading players in the wireless health market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03711141-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wireless-health-market-to-reach-usd-11012-billion-by-2020-300326471.html