Wireless M2M Market to Grow at a 23% CAGR by 2018 Forecast a Research Report
DALLAS, Nov. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- ReportsnReports.com adds The M2M Bible - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals and Forecasts: 2013 - 2018 research report to its store.
According to a report the wireless M2M market in the Asia Pacific region is expected to account for $50 Billion in revenue by the end of 2018, up from merely $11 Billion in 2013.
The "Wireless M2M Bible - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals and Forecasts: 2013 – 2018 (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/219374-the-m2m-bible-opportunities-challenges-strategies-industry-verticals-and-forecasts-2013-2018.html)" study further reveals that although Japan, China and Korea will only account for merely 47% of all M2M connections in the Asia Pacific region, the overall revenue from these three countries will account for nearly 71% (or $36 Billion) of the overall revenue within the Asia Pacific region.
The M2M market is significantly gaining traction within the Asia Pacific region with recent announcements such as NTT Docomo's M2M platform, which will connect M2M communication paths in more than 200 countries with a unified web interface.
M2M Revenues to Exceed $136 Billion in 2018
The wireless M2M market is expected to exceed $136 Billion in revenue by the end of 2018, following a CAGR of 23% during the five year period between 2013 and 2018. Eyeing this lucrative opportunity, vendors and service providers across the highly fragmented M2M value chain have become increasing innovative in their strategies and technology offerings which have given rise to a number of submarkets such as M2M Network Security, Connected Device Platforms (CDP) and M2M Application Platforms.
LTE Based M2M Subscriptions to Exceed 215 Million
LTE based M2M subscriptions are expected to exceed 215 Million by the end of 2018. Driven by the rising demand for high bandwidth M2M applications such as the transfer of live video feeds from surveillance cameras, LTE is steadily gaining traction in the 2G dominated M2M market. In 2013 alone, analyst predicts shipments of 3 Million LTE enabled embedded cellular M2M modules.
Order a copy of this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=219374.
Inquiry Before Buying on this Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=219374.
M2M: A $30 Billion Opportunity for Mobile Network Operators (MNOs)
M2M network connectivity revenues are expected to account for nearly $30 Billion by the end of 2018, following a CAGR of nearly 23% between 2013 and 2018. However, it is important to note that network connectivity isn't the only revenue stream that Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) are pursuing in the heavily fragmented M2M value chain. MNOs are also aggressively pursuing other interests such as developing their own home grown Connected Device Platform (CDP) solutions, in order to gain a chuck in the M2M revenue pie. The M2M industry is expected to be worth $136 Billion in 2018.
The "Wireless M2M Bible - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals and Forecasts: 2013 – 2018" study presents an in-depth assessment of the global wireless M2M market. In addition to covering the business case, the challenges, the industry's roadmap, value chain analysis, deployment case studies, and the vertical market ecosystem, vendor service/product strategies and strategic recommendations, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for the wireless M2M market from 2013 till 2018, including an individual assessment of the following submarkets: Network Connectivity, Application Services, Embedded Cellular M2M Modules, Network Security, Connected Device Platforms (CDP), Application Platforms (Application Enablement Platforms, AEP and Application Development Platforms, ADP), Integration Services and Enabling Technologies, across six regions.
Also provided are network connectivity and application service revenue forecasts for the following 6 vertical market segments: Utilities & Smart Grid, Automotive & Transportation, Logistics, Public Safety, Security & Surveillance, Retail & Vending and Healthcare. Historical figures are also provided for 2011 and 2012. The report comes with an associated XLS datasheet covering quantitative data from all figures presented within the report.
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=219374.
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key market drivers and challenges in the wireless M2M ecosystem?
- What are the key applications of M2M across industry verticals?
- How is the M2M value chain structured, how will it evolve overtime, and what will be its impact on key vertical segments of the market?
- What opportunities does M2M technology offer to mobile network operators and other players involved in the value chain?
- What strategies should mobile network operators/MVNOs, module vendors, hardware solution providers, software platform providers and other players adopt to capitalize on the M2M opportunity?
- How big is the M2M opportunity, and how much revenue will the industry generate in 2018?
- What will be the installed base of wireless M2M connections in 2018?
- Which geographical regions and industry verticals offer the greatest growth potential for M2M services?
- What is the vendor market share embedded cellular M2M modules, how many units will ship in 2018 and how will declining ASPs impact the sales revenue?
- How will embedded cellular M2M module shipments vary by air interface technology overtime, and will LTE take a lead in 2018?
- What is the network connectivity and application service ARPU for M2M services, and how will this vary overtime for each industry vertical?
- How big is the market for M2M network security and software platforms?
Explore more reports IT & Telecommunication Market at http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/information-technology/.
Media Contact: Priyank Tiwari, ReportsnReports, +1 888 391 5441, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com