NEW YORK, Feb. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The wireless power transmission market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 51.5% between 2015 and 2020. A key driving factor for the growth of the wireless power transmission market is the growing preference for wireless connectivity. Additionally, several other factors such as the need to charge battery-enabled devices frequently and ability of the technology to charge multiple devices at a time are expected to drive the market in the near future.
"The magnetic resonance technology is expected to grow rapidly in the near future"
The magnetic resonance technology is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The technology is expected to be commercialized by late 2016, and would be adopted in smartphones, wearable electronics, notebooks, consumer electronics, and in electric vehicle charging applications.
"The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest rate"
The market in APAC is expected to grow at a high CAGR between 2015 and 2020. The growth is attributed to the increasing demand for consumer electronics devices especially smartphones and wearable electronics in the APAC region. The large consumer electronics market in APAC such as China, India, Japan, and South Korea are expected to drive the demand for wireless power enabled electronics devices during the forecast period.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for the report as given below:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 37%, Tier 2 – 42% and Tier 3 – 21%
- By Designation – C-level – 33%, Director level – 25%, Manager level – 42%
- By Region – North America - 44%, Europe – 19%, APAC – 29%, RoW – 8%
The key players in the market include Samsung Electronics Co Ltd. (South Korea), Qualcomm Inc. (U.S.), Texas Instruments Inc. (U.S.), TDK Corporation (Japan), WiTricity Corporation (U.S.), Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (U.S.), NuCurrent Inc. (U.S.), NXP Semiconductors N.V. (Netherlands), PowerbyProxi Ltd. (New Zealand), and Powermat Technologies Ltd (Israel) among others.
Reasons to buy the report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to on technology, implementation, receiver application, transmitter application, and region.
- The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the wireless power transmission market.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the wireless power transmission market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for markets based on technology, implementation, receiver and transmitter application, and geography has been conducted to give an overall view of the wireless power transmission market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03587954-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001