NEW YORK, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This report provides data and forecasts on the Internet services Markets - uses and revenue, by country and region. It is structured around the following key services:
online search, E-Commerce, social networks, online video, mobile apps and LBS, online advertising – both fixed and mobile.
It covers Europe, the USA and Asia-Pacific, and analyses the major trends by segment as well as the key players in the market.
• What is the balance between the growth of Internet usage and revenue generation? Is the imbalance widening or narrowing?
• Which regions and countries dominate the Internet market today? Will Asia show the highest growth and eventually dominate the market?
• Who benefits from the current growth? Are we moving towards an oligopoly?
• How will the key uses of the Internet evolve? How is the mobile Internet market evolving?
• What are the trends amongst the leading Internet markets: search engines, advertising, e-commerce, video, social networks, mobile applications and LBS?
• How are the two main revenue generators for the Internet – advertising and direct paid revenue – shaping the market and how will they evolve?
This study ships with its own database providing data & forecasts up to 2016 for all internet markets observed within the report
1. Key findings: the Internet economy
2. Worldwide Internet usage
2.1 Internet user growth expected to continue apace, especially on mobile
2.2. Evolution of popular applications
3. Key Internet players
4. Online search
4.1. Online search: usage
4.2. Online search: revenue
5.1. Usage and revenue
5.2. Revenue per online shopper and m-commerce
6. Social Networks
6.1. Social networks: usage
6.2. Social networks: revenue
7. Online Video
7.1. Fixed OTT video: usage
7.2. Fixed OTT video: Revenue
8. Mobile apps and LBS
8.1. Mobile apps and LBS: usage
8.2. Mobile apps and LBS: revenue
9. Online advertising
9.1. Online advertising
9.2. Mobile advertising
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626