DUBLIN, Aug. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qggbtm/world_medical) has announced the addition of the "World Medical Nonwoven Disposables - Market Opportunity and Forecast, 2014 - 2020" report to their offering.
The global medical nonwoven disposables market is expected to register a CAGR of 9.6% during 2015-2020. Surgical nonwoven products segment accounted for a market share of 54.8% in 2014 and would continue to lead the market through 2020.
Medical nonwoven disposables are indispensable products in the field of healthcare. These products are surpassing woven fabrics in terms of popularity as they offer better hygiene conditions and effectively aid in avoiding contamination and infections. Rise in the incidences of Hospital-acquired infections and incontinence problems in adults globally are creating a need for medical nonwoven disposables in the market. The rising popularity of the medical nonwoven disposables among doctors and a global rise in health awareness are largely driving the market growth.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the medical nonwoven disposables with a cross sectional analysis of overall market
- The report helps in understanding the strategies adopted by various key firms in particular countries, in order to gain market share in the global medical nonwoven disposables market
- Region-wise and country-wise medical nonwoven disposables market is comprehensively analyzed in the report
- The projections in the report are made by analyzing the current market trends and highlighting the market potential for the period of 2014 - 2020, in terms of value
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework
- Domtar Corporation
- First Quality Enterprises
- Freudenberg Nonwovens.
- Georgia Pacific LLP
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Medtronic Inc.
- Molnlycke Health Care AB
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget
- UniCharm Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter: 1 INTRODUCTION
Chapter: 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Chapter: 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
Chapter: 4 GLOBAL MEDICAL NONWOVEN DISPOSABLES MARKET, BY PRODUCT
Chapter: 5 GLOBAL MEDICAL NONWOVEN DISPOSABLES MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
Chapter: 6 COMPANY PROFILES
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qggbtm/world_medical
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets