MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Thousands of catering and event professionals from all 50 states and more than 30 countries will gather in Las Vegas, NV, for the 22nd annual Catersource and Event Solutions Conference & Tradeshow. This premier industry event takes place March 23-26, 2014, at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel and Las Vegas Convention Center.
The annual Conference & Tradeshow has a proud history as an invaluable educational opportunity for caterers and event planners, with dynamic speakers and nonstop networking, along with some friendly competition and exciting parties.
"Catersource attendees will see, do and learn more new things in four days than many experience in a full year," says Pauline Hoogmoed, CEO of Catersource Magazine, Conference & Tradeshow. "We expect nothing but the best this year."
Highlights of the 2014 show include:
- 130 presenters with a wide range of expertise, including industry trendsetters such as Iron Chef Alex Guarnaschelli, event designer David Stark, "sweets stylist" Amy Atlas, and high-profile caterer Peter Callahan
- 115 educational sessions focused on topic areas including catering and event trends, business operations, sales and marketing, culinary techniques, weddings and more
- 50 "Xperience Stage" sessions, i.e. 30-minute live demonstrations devoted to culinary design and industry best practices
- More than 900 exhibitor booths (including 100-plus new exhibitors this year) featuring hot-off-the-shelf catering and event-related products, along with discounts and giveaways for attendees
- Eight competitions in areas ranging from hot and cold cuisine to tablescape and buffet design, as well as award ceremonies that will honor the industry's best catering and event professionals
- Special networking and social events including the Trends Lunch, the Power Lunch, Muse: The Monday Night Party, the Taste of Technology Breakfast and more
"To stay on top of our game, we feel it's crucial to immerse our team in as much continuing education as we can. That's why we attend Catersource every year," says the staff at Attitude on Food, Omaha, NE, one of this year's ACE award finalists.
Visit catersource.com/conference-tradeshow/2014 for complete details on the show; follow Catersource on Twitter (@catersource_llc) and Facebook (facebook.com/catersource) for updates; and keep track of the buzz via #CSES2014, this year's official hashtag.
To attend Catersource as a media representative, please email Eve Daniels at email@example.com with your request and credentials.
Catersource Magazine, Conference & Tradeshow is dedicated to the education and growth of the professional caterer. Through our educational offerings, you can be a part of the largest resource network relevant to your business.
Media contact: Eve Daniels, firstname.lastname@example.org