WRAPmail launches Affiliate Network WRAPmail users can now earn money with every email they send
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., May 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- WRAPmail (http://www.WRAPmail.com) (OTC: WRAP) a provider of free and enterprise email branding solutions, today announced that they have launched their Affiliate Network solution where users can earn money with every email they send and every new client they get for WRAPmail. Users can have a free WRAPmail account, sign up for a free affiliate account and make money on every email they send as all free accounts have 3rd party advertising.
WRAPmail will have two affiliate programs:
Free Affiliate program:
All users get can sign up for the free affiliate program (signup is under the Affiliate tab in the dashboard) and get 10% lifetime commission on:
- Ad revenue from ads displayed in their emails
- Any new PRO+ signups ($5/user/year commission)
- Any Enterprise signups ($350/year plus $4/user/year commission)
Super affiliate program:
$60/year gets super affiliates 25% lifetime commission on:
- Ad revenue from ads displayed in their emails
- Any new PRO+ signups ($12.50/user/year commission)
- Any Enterprise signups ($875/year + $10/user/year commission)
- New affiliate signups ($15/year commission)
Plus 10% of Ad revenue from ads displayed in the emails from users signed up with the super affiliate code
WRAPmail also has an API for affiliates so they easily can have their contacts sign up for WRAPmail.
- WRAPmail PRO: Our free shared solution that will have advertising from other WRAPmail clients incorporated. Not only is the solution free and the ads will not interfere with the WRAP (unless the user wants it to) but WRAPmail will share the Advertising revenue with the user provided they sign up for WRAPmail's affiliate program.
- WRAPmail PRO+: Shared solution, $50/user/year. No 3rd party ads unless the client signs up for the affiliate program and also allows ads to be displayed. These users will be able to select the advertisers/ads they want displayed in or around their WRAPS if they elect to allow ads.
- WRAPmail Enterprise: Dedicated solution, $3,500/year plus $40/year per user. WRAPmail will host a dedicated Server for each Enterprise client and this solution has all the features of the shared solution plus a Campaign Module for sending email campaigns. There is no extra charge for using the campaign module and we believe there is a brand new market opportunity for WRAPmail with this solution with the heavy users of Newsletters and mass mailings. The major differentiator between WRAPmail and companies offering mass email solutions is the fact that WRAPmail emails get delivered without the Red X and message to download images in email clients. WRAPs also do not look like posters but rather like regular emails framed in images with embedded links.
Premade templates are currently available for major Network Marketing/Affiliate Marketing/MLM companies, Real Estate Agents, Business, Scenery, Sports, Holidays and Animals with Social Network Interface and personalization (image, text and links).
Currently themes are available for Amway, NuSkin, Melaleuca, Usana, ACN, Isagenix, Forever Living, Xango, Herbalife, Arbonne, Advocare, Mannatech, Tahitian Noni, 5LINX, Nature's Sunshine, Legal Shield, Nikken, Shaklee, Synergy, Neways, Juice Plus, GNLD, Sunrider, Avon, Natura, Oriflame, Market America, LR Health & Beauty, Monavie, Send Out Cards, Lifewave, Tupperware and IwowWe, Re/Max, Prudential, Century 21, Keller Williams, Coldwell Banker and ERA. New ones are added on demand.
Social Networks that are available where users can set a unique link for each they chose:
Badoo, cafemom, deviant art, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Live Journal, meetup, mylife, myyearbook Ning, orkut, tagged, Twitter, Xanga, Pinterest, YouTube, Blogger, ecademy, flickr, viadeo, xing and plaxo. New ones are added on demand.
Clients can also make 100% custom WRAPS in the WRAPmail dashboard.
Toolbars are available to use WRAPmail with Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL and Microsoft Outlook. Users of other email platforms can route their emails through WRAPmail's servers or use the built-in webmail feature in the WRAPmail dashboard.
WRAPmail has earlier released its own advertising network where users can advertise in other user's emails. The concept is a mix between similar models from Facebook and Google but the difference is our focus is email and not websites. An advertiser can have a free account and there's no usage requirement to become an advertiser. Advertisers simply create their ad in the WRAPmail Dashboard; pick City, State, Country and/or Industry of other users for placement of ads.
Sign up for WRAPmail with Facebook
New users can now sign up in a few seconds using their Facebook data by simply clicking on the Facebook signup from our home page. The direct link is: https://pro.wrapmail.com/wrapmaildotnet/signup/facebooksignup.aspx
Forward looking statements and risks and uncertainties
Matters discussed in this press release contain forward-looking statements. The words "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "may," "intend," "expect," and similar expressions identify such forward-looking statements. Expected, actual results, performance, or achievements could differ materially from those contemplated, expressed, or implied by the forward-looking statements contained herein. Forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to, risks and uncertainties associated with, among other things, the impact of economic, competitive, and other factors affecting our operations, markets, products, and performance. For more complete information regarding our business and financial condition, you may access our filings at otcmarkets.com. The matters discussed in this press release should not be construed in any matter, shape or form as indicative of the future value of the Company's common stock or its future financial condition.
WRAPmail Investor Relations:
Phone: (954) 591-8742