With a diverse global workforce, Wyndham Worldwide offers a wide range of professional experiences, opportunities, and benefits supporting each associate as an individual. Highlights include:
- Balanced Lifestyle: Flexible work arrangements, special holiday hours, employee discounts
- Career Development: Continuing education opportunities and reimbursement; professional development; associate business groups
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401K, life insurance, domestic partner benefits, adoption cost reimbursement, employee assistance program
- Culture: Employee recognition programs; special on-site events and celebrations; paid time-off to volunteer in local communities
- On-Site Amenities: Employee health and wellness programs, on-site, full-time nurse practitioner, a no-cost, on-site fitness center, dry cleaning, barista serving Starbucks, on-site cafeteria
The Orlando Sentinel seeks to highlight companies that help their employees achieve an optimal work/life balance through comprehensive and creative benefits packages.
About Wyndham Worldwide:
Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN) is one of the largest global hospitality companies, providing travelers with access to a collection of trusted hospitality brands in hotels, vacation ownership, and unique accommodations including vacation exchange, holiday parks, and managed home rentals. With a collective inventory of more than 120,000 places to stay across 100 countries on six continents, Wyndham Worldwide and its 38,000 associates welcomes people to experience travel the way they want. This is enhanced by Wyndham Rewards®, the Company's re-imagined guest loyalty program across its businesses, which is making it simpler for members to earn more rewards and redeem their points faster. For more information, please visit www.wyndhamworldwide.com.
About Wyndham Vacation Ownership:
Wyndham Vacation Ownership, a member of Wyndham Worldwide's (NYSE: WYN) family of companies, is the world's largest vacation ownership business, as measured by the number of vacation ownership resorts, individual vacation ownership units and owners of vacation ownership interests. Wyndham Vacation Ownership develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests and provides consumer financing to owners through its seven primary consumer brands, CLUB WYNDHAM®, WorldMark® by Wyndham, CLUB WYNDHAM® ASIA, WorldMark South Pacific Club by Wyndham, Shell Vacations Club, Margaritaville Vacation Club® by Wyndham and WYNDHAM CLUB BRASILSM. As of December 31, 2015, we have developed or acquired 213 vacation ownership resorts in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America and the South Pacific that represent more than 24,000 individual vacation ownership units and nearly 900,000 owners of vacation ownership interests. Wyndham Vacation Ownership is headquartered in Orlando, Fla., and is supported by approximately 17,700 associates globally.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150203/173293LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wyndham-worldwide-recognized-as-a-top-company-for-working-families-for-13th-year-300317116.html
SOURCE Wyndham Worldwide