XChange 2013 Event to Address the New Reality of the IT Channel Conference Content to Deepen Understanding of IT Trends and Empower Solution Providers with Actionable Strategies
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Aug. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- XChange Events today unveiled the details for the XChange 2013 conference. The only independent industry event to gather partners across a broad spectrum of verticals and technology interests, XChange 2013 brings together an audience of more than 250 qualified executive and director level solution providers with leading and emerging vendors to share business guidance, technology insight and innovative ideas in a time of rapidly accelerating IT change.
The XChange conference, held August 18th through the 20th in Washington, D. C., gathers top technology vendors and solution providers from across the United States and Canada to discuss emerging IT trends, evolving business models and proven leadership strategies for succeeding in today's channel market. By combining demonstrations of new products, services, and solutions with insight from market experts, and unique networking opportunities, XChange is the channel industry's best event for identifying quality partnerships and cultivating targeted opportunities.
"Solution providers and vendors alike are at the center of one of the most transformative periods in IT. Buyers are changing, business models are transforming and everyone is rethinking IT," said Robert Demarzo, SVP Strategic Content at UBM Tech Channel. "While this presents a real opportunity, it also uncovers painful gaps that must be bridged for business and technology leaders to succeed in today's market. XChange focuses on closing the chasm by integrating technology, optimizing processes, and embracing next-gen decisions to transform business."
During the event, attendees will deepen their understanding of IT trends such as cloud, the business of IT, collaboration, data center and storage, networking, virtualization, security, mobility and connectivity; learn how to adapt individual business models; and develop an actionable strategy for leadership in the coming year with a clear vision of the partners, practices and skills needed to succeed. More than 120 sponsors including many of today's leading vendors, will be featured throughout the event. XChange 2013 platinum sponsors include: IBM, Intel, Intelisys, Microsoft, RSA, and Samsung. See the full list online: http://www.xchange-events.com/x13/sponsors.
Additional event highlights include:
- Keynote from UBM Tech Channel CEO, Robert Faletra, "Myth Busting: Embrace the New Era of Partner Marketing"
- New Communications Integrators Forum: Designed for VARs, IT solution providers and voice oriented integrators looking to leverage the services of cable and carriers for cloud, data center and converged infrastructure solutions
- Women of the Channel Panel featuring executives from Dropbox, Juniper Networks, IBM, Intelisys, and Symantec, among others
- 2013 CRNAnnual Report Card (ARC) award ceremony and reception. Considered the definitive benchmark for measuring excellence in the IT Channel community, the annual awards recognize the top-rated vendor partners in the industry.
- Exclusive CRN editorial coverage throughout the event. See more details here: http://www.xchange-events.com/x13/editorial/
- Channel@Work project at the Eastern Avenue Apartments, a permanent housing community for low-income families. Channel@Work will host a "Back to School Bash" where nearly 90 deserving children will have the opportunity to choose a backpack and fill with school supplies for the upcoming year. The project is made possible by underwriter, Microsoft, and 15 additional wish list donors. See more details here: http://www.xchange-events.com/x13/giving/
About UBM Tech Channel
UBM Tech Channel, a UBM company is the premier provider of IT channel-focused events, media, research, consulting, and sales and marketing services. With more than 30 years of experience and engagement, UBM Tech Channel has the unmatched channel expertise to execute integrated solutions for technology executives, managing partner recruitment, enablement and go-to-market strategy in order to accelerate technology sales. To learn more about UBM Tech Channel, visit us at http://www.ubmchannel.com. Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/UBMTechChannel.
About UBM llc
UBM llc is a leading global business media company. We inform markets and bring the world's buyers and sellers together at events, online, in print and provide them with the information they need to do business successfully. We focus on serving professional commercial communities, from doctors to game developers, from journalists to jewellery traders, from farmers to pharmacists around the world. Our 6,000 staff in more than 30 countries are organised into specialist teams that serve these communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently. For more information, visit www.ubm.com.
Betzi-Lynn Hanc, Marketing Manager
UBM Tech Channel
SOURCE UBM Tech Channel