SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) will showcase the industry's first 16nm All Programmable MPSoC, the Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC at ARM® TechCon 2015, through a series of presentations and demonstrations. Xilinx will also feature solutions for key industry megatrends. Visit the Xilinx booth #205 at ARM TechCon 2015, November 10 – 12, at the Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, California.
Xilinx Conference Presentations
- De-Mystifying Automotive ADAS Collision Avoidance systems with Programmable SoCs
- Tuesday, November 10, 3:30 pm – 4:20 pm; Ballroom F
- New Intrusion Detection Methodology for IoT Cybersecurity using Programmable SoCs
- Wednesday, November 11, 2:30 – 3:20 pm; Ballroom F
- Introspective Performance Modeling and Analysis with All Programmable SoCs
- Thursday, November 12, 8:30am – 9:20 am; Ballroom H
- Detect the Undetectable using Power Fingerprinting for Cybersecurity
- Thursday, November 12, 11:15 am – Expo Theater
Xilinx Demonstrations – Booth 205
- Eye-Tracking-On-A-Chip Technology This EyeTech demonstration features the Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC and allows users to experience first-hand, this touch free control interface driven by the human eye.
- Cybersecurity Malware Detection for I-IoT Applications PFP Cybersecurity demonstrates monitoring, detecting, reporting, and remediating malware intrusions in machine time, using the Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC.
- 2D/3D Graphics with Display Port for Human Machine Interface This demonstration features the Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC with integrated ARM Mali™ GPUs/graphics processors to optimize performance and power through multiple processing domains.
- Video Processing System Acceleration with C/C++. Also featuring the Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC, this demonstration showcases maximizing performance and power through a heterogeneous multiprocessing system utilizing quad core ARM Cortex®-A53 based SoCs for application processing, dual ARM Cortex-R5 based SoCs for real-time processing.
About Xilinx Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs, and 3D ICs. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software defined and hardware optimized – powering industry advancements in Cloud Computing, SDN/NFV, Video/Vision, Industrial IoT, and 5G Wireless. For more information, visit www.xilinx.com
© Copyright 2015 Xilinx, Inc. Xilinx, the Xilinx logo, Artix, ISE, Kintex, Spartan, Virtex, Vivado, Zynq, and other designated brands included herein are trademarks of Xilinx in the United States and other countries. ARM, Cortex, and Mali are registered trademarks of ARM in the EU and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Silvia E. Gianelli
SOURCE Xilinx, Inc.