NEW YORK, Aug. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Yashi, a leading location-focused video advertising company, today announced that registration is open for the 2015 Local Video Summit, which will take place at the TimesCenter in New York City on Friday, October 16th. The Local Video Summit will bring together experts from across the video advertising landscape to discuss topics such as data, viewability, media optimization, audience targeting, content strategy and more.
The summit is the first of its kind to focus on video marketing from a local perspective. Attendees will have access to keynotes, fireside chats, panels and networking opportunities with representatives from traditional media organizations, like television as well as cutting edge distribution methods like programmatic pre-roll video.
Discussions will center around advertising strategies from both local and national brand perspectives. The event will be hosted by economist and author, Mark Jeffries while New York Times Best Selling author, Seth Godin, will appear as the keynote speaker. Additional content will be provided in the form of interviews and panels featuring:
- Perry Sook: Chairman, President and CEO, Nexstar Broadcasting
- Dave Kerpen: CEO and Founder, Likeable Local, NY Times Best Selling Author
- Mark Zagorski: CEO, eXelate, a Nielsen Company
- Rick Ducey: Managing Director, BIA/Kelsey
- Brian Kaminsky: President of Programmatic and Data Operations, iHeartMedia
- Jay Gould: Co-Founder, Yashi
- Tom O'Brien: Executive VP of Digital Media and CRO, Nexstar Broadcasting
- Richie Brown: Manager of Client Partner for Demand Sales, LiveRail
- David Kaplan: Managing Editor, GeoMarketing, Yext
- Danny Fishman: Partner, Believe Entertainment Group
"With the rise of programmatic video, big and small businesses around the world are leveraging geotargeting techniques to reach their target audience and optimize engagement," said Yashi's Co-Founder, Jay Gould. "The Local Video Summit provides the opportunity to take part in the evolving conversation surrounding the integral role that local plays in the video advertising ecosystem."
Early Bird tickets are available and are priced at $100, which includes all panels and speakers, as well as breakfast and lunch. Sponsorship and vendor display opportunities are available. For more information or to register, go to www.localvideo.com.
Yashi is an award-winning location focused video advertising platform that is owned by Nexstar Broadcasting Group. Yashi's platform analyzes tens of billions of video ads in real-time on a monthly basis across thousands of websites. To learn more about Yashi and the company's leadership role in programmatic video advertising, please visit www.yashi.com