NEW YORK, March 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Yext, the global leader in location data management, today announced highlights that demonstrate tremendous momentum heading into its new fiscal year. The company not only saw its revenue run rate eclipse $100 million to close out its fiscal year ended January 31, 2016, but also released two new mobile engagement products, expanded international operations, and grew to over 455 employees globally. Yext also proudly welcomed Google to its PowerListings® Network, enabling companies of all sizes to manage and update their Google Search and Google Maps location data in real-time.
"Yext has achieved an incredible amount in the past year thanks to our dedicated team and loyal customers," said Howard Lerman, Yext Co-Founder and CEO. "Passing a $100 million revenue run rate and launching the Google integration solidify Yext as the clear market leader. We have set ambitious goals for the coming year and remain laser-focused on delivering our customers the best technology, integrations, and innovations in the industry."
Highlights of Yext's past year include:
Strong Financial and Employee Growth
- Yext generated $88.8 million in revenue in fiscal year 2016, a 48% increase since fiscal year 2015, passing a $100 million revenue run rate entering fiscal year 2017.
- Yext added several industry veterans to its executive team, including Salesforce veterans Jeff Rohrs as CMO and Marc Ferrentino as EVP of Strategy, as well as Jonathan Cherins as EVP of Small Business & Partner.
- Yext also grew its staff by 38%, with a total headcount of over 455 employees heading into the new fiscal year.
Yext Adds Google to the PowerListings Network
- Yext launched an integration with Google, which provides customers worldwide with more control over how their location information appears on the world's leading search engine and map provider.
- Yext now has over 100 maps, apps, search engines, and directories worldwide in the Yext PowerListings Network, further solidifying its position as the largest and most comprehensive global listings network.
- Yext launched Xone™, a revolutionary new mobile audience engagement product that leverages Bluetooth® beacon technology to create unprecedented opportunities for marketers to engage their mobile customers both in-store and post-visit.
- Yext also launched Screens, a new core functionality of its Pages product, that helps customers create location layers within their branded apps in order to better serve and attract mobile consumers.
- Yext expanded both domestically and internationally, opening operations in Chicago, Dallas, Germany, and the UK.
- Yext also expanded its New York headquarters at 1 Madison, which now cover a full city block in the Flatiron District's historic clock tower building.
Impressive Growth in Network and Customer Base
- Yext's platform now powers over 600,000 customer locations worldwide.
- Yext launched and grew the Xone App Partner Network, which now includes 97 location-based apps.
- Forbes' "Most Promising Companies" (2nd year in a row)
- Fortune's "Great Places to Work" (2nd year in a row)
- Inc. 500 List of fastest-growing private companies in America
- Crain's NY Business' "Fastest Growing Companies"
- Street Fight's Local Visionary Awards
- "Best Solution for Enterprise Brands"
- "Innovator of the Year"
Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people go places. The award-winning Yext Location Management Platform enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry's largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products—PowerListings®, Pages, and Xone™—enable the world's 50 million businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Based in the heart of New York City with a growing team of over 455 employees worldwide, Yext has been recognized as one of America's fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes' Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at www.yext.com.