SANTA CLARA, Calif., Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Zenverge, a leading developer of advanced content networking ICs, today announced it will showcase media gateways, super DVRs, and media bridges with industry-leading multi-screen and place shifting capabilities at the Palazzo in Las Vegas, January 8th and 9th, concurrent with CES 2014.
Zenverge leverages sophisticated media processing technology to deliver multiple high-quality HD streams cost effectively and ubiquitously to tablets, smartphones, Smart TVs, gaming stations, set-top boxes (STBs) and advanced gateways. The company's flagship ZN200 IC is capable of processing up to four HD or 16 SD video streams simultaneously as well as two full HD input streams to 10 output streams for adaptive bit rate (ABR) profile streams, thereby offering unparalleled transcoding density and robust ABR streaming control. ZN200 also offers the most complete suite of reference software and interoperability components for all major industry streaming and security standards including RDK, DLNA, HLS, Sling™, CableCARD, DTCP, TiVoGuard™, etc.
In addition to ZN200 based platforms, Zenverge will be showcasing professional platforms with the ZN2000. The ZN2000 utilizes sophisticated video processing technology capable of transcoding up to four HD or sixteen SD video streams simultaneously. The chip is also capable of creating four mirrored streams for each input thereby providing the greatest transcoding density and most robust adaptive bitrate streaming control.
The following are some of the shipping products and partner reference designs which will be demonstrated for both consumer and professional applications:
- Arris Media Gateway MG2402, industry's first whole home network and entertainment system, based on the Reference Design Kit (RDK) from Comcast
- TiVo Roamio DVR, the all-in-one approach to live, recorded, on-demand and over-the-top television that gives consumers what they want on any screen, wherever they are
- Verizon Media Streamer by Arris, the industry's first DVR with whole home and multi-channel TV Everywhere capabilities
- Simple.TV's second-generation streaming DVR delivers TV to native Android and iOS apps alongside previous support for browsers and Roku players. Avid viewers can spring for a premium service that offers remote viewing, automatic recording and downloading
- SiliconDust HDHomeRun PLUS HDTC-2US Transcoding-Two Digital Tuner connects TV tuners to the home router allowing access to Live TV anywhere in the home on multiple devices including HDTVs, portables, and game consoles etc.
CES attendees can view live demonstrations of shipping products of Zenverge's powerful lineup of transcoding solutions including the ZN2000 at Palazzo hotel. To schedule a private demonstration and meeting, please contact Afsoun Mobini at email@example.com. More information on Zenverge and its products is available at www.zenverge.com.
About Zenverge (www.zenverge.com)
Zenverge is a fabless semiconductor company devoted to accelerating consumer access to next-generation digital content and services. The company is a leading developer of content networking ICs built around the patented TransAll™ technology, a core requirement for next-generation video services gateways. The company is based in Santa Clara, Calif.
SOURCE Zenverge, Inc.