With the ZipWall Dust Barrier Toolkit, a contractor arrives on site ready to set up the right dust barrier solution for the job. The Toolkit works with all ceiling types, including drop ceilings. Set up is quick and easy, requires no ladders or tape, and leaves no damage.
Each Toolkit includes the following components:
- Five ZipWall 12' spring-loaded poles
- Six FoamRail Span™ adjustable tapeless seals
- One FoamRail™ tapeless seal 2-pack
- Four wall mounts
- Five heads and non-skid plates
- Five GripDisk™ non-slip pads
- Two floor adaptors
- One ZipWall heavy-duty zipper 2-pack
- One ZipDoor® standard door kit
- Two Edge™ heads & non-skid plates
- One ZipFast™ reusable barrier panel multi-pack with three 5' x 12' panels, and one 2.5' x 12' panel.
"At the start of every job, a contractor has to determine how to protect their client's property from dust," says Jeff Whittemore, president of ZipWall. "With the ZipWall Dust Barrier Toolkit, the solution is easy. This kit has whatever a contractor needs to meet practically any dust barrier installation challenge."
To learn more about the ZipWall Dust Barrier Toolkit, visit http://www.zipwall.com/Toolkit.html.
Visit zipwall.com for information about all products in the ZipWall Dust Barrier System.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/zipwall-introduces-the-zipwall-dust-barrier-toolkit-300364182.html