NEW YORK, Feb. 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- ZubiaLive's new live-streaming interactive video community will help raise awareness of American Heart Month through a series of live broadcasts from heart experts.
ZubiaLive's free iPhone app allows health & wellness hosts to schedule in advance their own live-streaming video broadcasts and invite the public to watch and interact.
"Given that live-streaming interactive video is the fastest-growing medium, ZubiaLive can positively impact the scope of awareness of American Heart Month. Heart disease is the leading killer of U.S. men and women, but can often be prevented," says Bryan Maher Butvick, the company's founder.
The broadcast series will commence on Wednesday, February 1, at 5:30 p.m. PT / 8:30 p.m. ET with Dr. Amy Doneen, DNP, an international leader in heart attack and stroke prevention and co-author of Beat the Heart Attack Gene. She will discuss seven crucial steps to keep women's hearts healthy.
Throughout the month, free, interactive broadcasts by experts will promote heart health, including heart-smart diet and fitness, surprising red flags for heart disease risk, the hidden cause of most heart attacks, and natural ways to optimize cardiovascular wellness. Live and recorded broadcasts can be watched by iPhone users by downloading the "Zubia" app from the App Store. Desktop users can watch at http://web.zubialive.com.
February highlight speakers include:
- Bradley Bale, MD, whose groundbreaking British Medical Journal study revealed a new, preventable cause of heart disease that affects most people over age 30: gum-disease bacteria.
- Mary Caire, MD, medical director of The Caire Clinic and a leader in DNA-informed precision healthcare.
- Felice Gersh, MD, medical director and gynecologist at Integrative Medical Group of Irvine and an expert on women's heart health, hormones, inflammation and diet.
- Lee Jordan, BS, ACE-certified Health Coach, weight-loss expert, and creator of the physician-endorsed program, "30 Seconds to Victory."
- Bray Patrick-Lake, MFS, patient advocate and expert on patent foramen ovale (PFO), a hole in the heart that raises stroke risk, will discuss a new treatment with Dr. John Carroll, a world-renowned interventional cardiologist at University of Colorado Hospital.
"ZubiaLive creates open access to health and wellness information that can enhance, change or even save lives. We may not be able to help all people get the same care, but we can do our best to ensure that everyone has the same information," Butvick says. "I encourage all health experts to download the ZubiaLive iPhone app to schedule and host live-streaming broadcasts to share their knowledge, advice and experiences."
About ZubiaLive: ZubiaLive is the Health & Wellness Live-streaming Video Community for hosts to broadcast the most current information to their audiences from the convenience of an iPhone. This broadcast network unites the entire health & wellness community of families, charitable organizations, hospitals, leading medical professionals, scientists, diet and fitness experts, consumers and more. To host or watch a live broadcast please download the app from the company's website at www.ZubiaLive.com.
Bryan Maher Butvick
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/zubialive-recognizes-american-heart-month-with-its-new-health--wellness-live-streaming-video-community-300400290.html