Demand for news from advocacy groups, industry associations, universities, government agencies, congressional offices, labor unions and nonprofit organizations has never been greater. With a hungry audience of citizens clamoring for transparency and change, journalists, bloggers and online news consumers are on the hunt for news about issues and policies that impact industry and the public interest
PR Newswire offers a unique news distribution network solely dedicated to providing journalists, social media communities and online news consumers with news of public interest and public policy. As the news distributor of choice for thousands of the world’s most respected public interest news sources, PR Newswire is the media and online community’s number one source of news on public interest issues direct from the source.
Work with the Public Interest news experts
PR Newswire offers the most experienced editorial and service professionals exclusively dedicated to Policy & Public Interest news.
- Work with a personal account manager who specializes in working with Policy & Public Interest organizations and understands your unique needs and goals
- Leverage our experienced, Washington, D.C.-based Public Interest editorial team that specializes in handling news copy from nonprofit, government, association, advocacy and other Public Interest newsmakers worldwide
Benefit from unique news channels and content focus
PR Newswire offers exclusive news feeds, content partnerships and targeted distribution lists to help you connect and engage your target audiences with maximum impact.
- Distribute your news to newsrooms via a direct wire feed into editorial computer systems on PR Newswire’s exclusive Public Interest News feed, providing journalists a clear, uncluttered resource to access the news they want and need
- Benefit from special industry/subject routing codes on every release which route your news to individual journalists, online news consumers, policymakers and other audiences who seek news by industry, issue or subject code.
- Add specialty issue/industry focused lists, free with any wire distribution
- Deliver your news releases to more than 5,500 online news sites and search engines, including exclusive, featured placement on Google News, Yahoo! News/Politics, AOL News and others
- Reach influential policymakers and elected officials through PR Newswire’s direct feed to U.S. government news systems used by the White House Press Office, Cabinet agencies, Capitol Hill and federal and state government agencies
- Post your news to AP Alerts & Topic Reports, industry and issue-specific feeds for non-media that run PR Newswire news releases alongside AP stories
Leverage value-added distributions and social media features
News consumers are increasingly turning to online resources for stories that matter to them. PR Newswire offers complimentary, value-added features to every release to extend the reach of your news online, including:
- Reach influential bloggers through PR Newswire’s exclusive NewsUnfiltered platform
- Get social media tagging on every release making it easy for users to share your news on sites like Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Newsvine, Digg and others
- Post your news on PRNewswire.com, which reaches more than 1.7 million unique visitors a month and is the newswire industry’s most trafficked portal
- Post your news to PR Newswire media-only Web site, where thousands of journalists, bloggers and other media receive personalized, electronic delivery of news based on their preferences
- Archive of your news in research databases such as LexisNexis, Factiva, Westlaw, Dialog and Dow Jones
Measure the Impact of your news through PR Newswire’s Visibility Reports
Once you’ve distributed your news, determine your impact and visibility with your target audiences through our Visibility Reports included free with every distribution.
- See how media, bloggers and online news consumers have viewed and interacted with your news
- Capture detailed information about which news outlets viewed your news
- View and download charts and graphs that illustrate your activity, audience reach and impact of your efforts
- Compare your performance to others in your industry or issue topic
- Focus in on activity around a specific release or compare two similar releases to identify trends and compare results by date, issue topic and more.
With PR Newswire Public Interest Services, you get the absolute highest-quality distribution that puts your news in front of more of your target audiences – in newsrooms and online.
Contact PR Newswire’s Public Interest News team today at 800-378-7112 or submit an information request online.