International News Distribution
When you want to tell your news to the world – or just certain countries in specific languages – you need PR Newswire’s international newslines. PR Newswire offers the reach, the targeting, the translation services, the connections and the monitoring to help you launch and track your global communications. With our international wire circuits, we’ll send your news to journalists and media around the world, then measure its impact on your target audience so you can determine what messages are resonating with media, investors and consumers.
Request a Price Quote or More Information
Have questions, like to learn more or get a price quote?
Trade-only journalist e-mail lists supplement our premium international newslines and allow you to target your message to audiences in specific countries around the world.
- Pinpoint reporters most likely to cover your news
- Add a second trade category to your traditional international wire circuit to extend your coverage
Reach a targeted list to newspapers, magazines and online publications in Europe, Asia and Latin America with eChannel distribution packages and trade-only e-mail lists that offer a cost-effective international media reach.
- Leverage e-mail communications for fast, convenient delivery directly to journalists who write for international audiences
- Target single countries, regions or trade media with your message
- Translations at no extra cost when appropriate
Send your press releases to more than 170 nations and in more than 40 languages. Our in-country translators help make sure your message is accurate in just about any language.
- Capitalize on our local office and partner expertise with strategic guidance from staff that understands international PR
- Our PR Newswire professionals understand the local languages and cultures
- Full translations included with every applicable international news distribution
After you send your message, track your pick up on high-profile Web sites around the world within an hour with International ReleaseWatch™, PR Newswire's monitoring service
- Receive an e-mail report with links to the page where the full-text of your press release was displayed
- Reduce internal labor costs by avoiding the manual searching for news releases on high-traffic portals
- Demonstrate, in a tangible way, the return on your public relations investment