Financial documents need to be flexible enough to meet both print and online requirements. Prospectuses, annual and semiannual reports and other time-sensitive financial documents must exist in a high-quality typeset medium for printing purposes – but the content also needs to be exported to HTML without losing its presentation in order to comply with Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations.
PR Newswire's Vintage Filings Typesetting and Financial Printing services make your content available in both high-end typeset and SEC-ready HTML accurately and cost-effectively.
- Intelligent typesetting streamlines document accuracy
- Automated technology ensures strict adherence to document style
- Export your press-quality documents to "Press Ready" PDF and SEC-ready HTML formats
- Print time-sensitive financial documents with a high degree of accuracy
Intelligent typesetting streamlines financial reporting
The Vintage Filings Typesetting system incorporates “Intelligent Document Coding” that allows us to run processes automatically on books of any size. Vintage Filings can streamline your IPO documents, proxy statements, Offering Circulars and other financial reporting tasks in several ways:
- Eliminate multiple master scenarios by maintaining content in our single source typesetting system
- Benefit from single source publishing to PDF, HTML and other publishing formats
- Switch any aspect of document style on the fly; update look and feel of your template in seconds
- Make last minute edits to same-day filings without jeopardizing compliance
- Ensure strict adherence to branding requirements and document design
Automated technology ensures precision typesetting
When financial documents span hundreds – or even thousands – of pages, ensuring accuracy without sacrificing speed is vital to your corporation's reputation. Vintage Filings' automation technology offers accurate proofs and revisions on your annual reports, Private Placement Memorandums and quarterly reports. Consider the time-saving benefits of Vintage Filings:
- Avoid filing extension requests with Vintage technology that repaginates documents with thousands of pages in mere seconds
- Automate updates of your Table of Contents, Indexed of Terms, Glossaries and internal page references by linking headings and keywords throughout an entire document and tracing their page locations to ensure consistency
- Output partial proofs, such as Changed Pages Only, at no additional cost to shorten page turnaround time
- Get automated draft-by-draft black-lining (change tracking) to show edit cycle revisions at a glance for a typographically superior product
Export your press-quality documents to digital formats
Although much of the reporting process is going online, there is still a need to print and deliver annual reports, IPO documents, corporate marketing materials and other financial documents. Vintage Filings offers print and delivery services ranging from full shareholder mailings to same-day delivery of courtesy copies to the SEC. Our digital capabilities streamline the process through:
- Full commercial press quality Acrobat PDF creation of client documents
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) display allows typesetters to view fully-composed documents on-screen and catch mistakes before printing for final proof
- Document export to several formats, including Adobe Acrobat PDF, Adobe PostScript, SEC-compliant HTML (EDGAR), and a Word processed format for ultimate flexibility
Print time-sensitive financial documents professionally
Communicating your unique value proposition is vital in today’s Financial Services industry. Vintage Filings’ financial printing expertise allows us to adapt to the demands of time-sensitive document production that exceeds industry standards on everything from a single-color prospectus to a four-color annual report.
- Make changes instantly in complicated financial documents and simplify printing of complex financial tables in proxy statements, prospectuses, annual reports, and regulatory filings
- Display a professional image with quality saddle stitching, perfect binding and die-cutting on printed documents. All materials are hand inspected before shipping
- Save time and money with in-house mailing and fulfillment. Our mailing services reduce postage fees and shipping time and our fulfillment services offer attractive quantity pricing and fast turnaround
- Store collateral elements, such as Annual Reports, Financial Surveys, Proxy Statements and brochures and have them assembled and shipped as needed
Contact PR Newswire to learn more about our printing and typesetting services.