Media Monitoring for Actionable Intelligence on Reputation & Key Topics
The speed at which discussions develop – especially via social media – demands a real-time, enterprise-wide media monitoring system to keep your communications team on message and ahead of reputation issues. MediaVantage brings together print, broadcast, online and social media content into a single platform, so your team can collaborate on campaigns, monitor global media coverage of your brand and critical topics, and extract actionable intelligence with speed and ease.
Learn More about MediaVantage
Want to learn more about media monitoring and developing actionable intelligence?
Identify Developing Trends & Track Results
Media Vantage provides broad media monitoring across all channels – TV, radio, print, Internet, social media and blogs – to ensure that your entire organization has the same, full view of the media landscape. You will also be able to identify developing trends and track campaign results with customizable views, daily reports and email alerts.
- Monitor coverage in a single window, and get an all-in-one view for review and analysis.
- Track issues, executives, products and other issues across all media, including public RSS feeds, microblogs and Tweets.
- Evaluate brand positioning and competitive landscape with numerous coverage scoring dimensions and advanced metrics to report on specific issues, brands or regions.
Analyze Coverage & Inform Strategic Direction
View and analyze media coverage and communication activity with MediaVantage’s integrated report templates and dashboards, gaining insight into the key trends that can drive your organization’s strategic direction and your brand’s performance.
- Get graphic, at-a-glance reporting of coverage across all channels, sorted by media type, as well as by issue, region or business line.
- Compare your media coverage (via hits, outlets and tone) against that of your competitors.
- Track the vital indicators that matter most to your organization with customized dashboard views.
Share Coverage with Key Stakeholders
Share media coverage instantly and easily with key stakeholders using MediaVantage’s compelling clip books, executive briefing books and issue books features.
- Consolidate and share all media coverage that affects your brand, products and competitors, in a way that’s meaningful to your business.
- Streamline report production, publishing and distribution with user-friendly, highly automated templates.
Centralized & Secure Communications Management
MediaVantage helps teams stay aligned on projects and issues securely, and on top of the coverage and journalists that matter to your brand and industry.
- Research upcoming story opportunities with an editorial calendar with advanced keyword search functionality.
- Connect with key journalists and media contacts from PR Newswire’s Global Media Database.
- Manage discussion history, topic archiving, and a corporate history of all campaigns, activities, successes and lessons learned.
With MediaVantage, your team can collaboratively monitor media coverage, and manage campaigns and issues in a secure environment, ensuring a unified voice. MediaVantage enables you to update and engage key stakeholders, sharing the results of your communications campaigns and actionable business intelligence.
“MediaVantage makes the world a little bit smaller. The sun never sets on Rio Tinto Alcan. There is always something going on, so it’s important for us to keep a close eye on the media and the web.”
Communications and External Relations
Rio Tinto Alcan