Multicultural PR. Comprehensive Reach.
Request a Price Quote or More Information
Have questions, like to learn more or get a price quote?
According to 2010 Census data, Hispanics comprise 16% of the U.S. population. PR Newswire helps you reach Hispanic consumers and media with a diverse offering of newslines that target specific media, geographies and news categories in English and Spanish.
With a population of nearly 43 million and a projected buying trend in excess of $1 trillion by 2015 (according to The Nielsen Company), the growing African American consumer market represents a powerful audience. PR Newswire helps you differentiate your brand in the African American mindset through a host of dedicated African American messaging services.
- Access key newspapers, magazines, national wire services, broadcast media and media Web sites with our African American Newsline
- Target hundreds of African American media relative to the beats they cover through 15 dedicated African American Microlists, ranging from Entertainment & Music to Fashion & Beauty to Business & Finance to Human Interest
Chinese is the second most widely spoken non-English language in both the United States and Canada. More than 2.5 million people aged five and older speak Chinese at home, according to the 2006 American Community Survey. In Canada, the 2001 Census revealed that 12.8% of the population in Vancouver and 8.2% in Toronto – the country's two largest cities – speak Chinese as their main language. In both countries, Chinese families have the highest average income of any group.
- Reach key influencers in the North American Chinese community, including 350 key newspapers, magazines, national wire services, TV and radio stations, blogs and media Web sites
- Get unparalleled reach to Chinese-speaking audiences in the U.S. and Canada
- Gain access to a continuously growing list of media points and individual media contacts, as well as select Chinese-language Web sites in Hong Kong and Taiwan that have a large readership among Chinese in the U.S. and Canada
- Reach the community in their own language through translation of your release into both Simplified and Traditional Chinese
About 4.5 million American Indians and Alaska Natives live in the United States, according to the U.S. Census Bureau (May 2008). Get unparalleled access to newspapers, magazines, national wire services, broadcast media, online services and Web sites serving Native American communities nationwide. Reach media outlets serving the Native American market in both the United States and Canada.
Contact PR Newswire to learn more about our multicultural communications services.