Digital content is fast becoming the status quo for organizations looking to engage target audiences. But the proliferation of multimedia content has introduced a new challenge to communications professionals: digital asset management.
Archiving digital assets and sharing content with media and consumers can be time-consuming, technical and costly. MultiVu’s online multimedia content management platform, The Digital Center, enables organizations to control the availability and online distribution of digital video, audio and photo content.
Access digital assets online 24/7/365
Communications professionals and marketers need total control over digital asset management. The Digital Center is a one-stop shop for journalists, bloggers and other audiences to access downloadable, high-resolution video and photos for each story or campaign your organization has available.
- Brand your dedicated client Digital Center as an extension of your corporate Web site so key audiences make a quick connection
- Allow journalists, bloggers, PR professionals, corporate communicators and other key audiences to access your multimedia digital assets quickly and conveniently
- Request automatic uploads, downloads or tape delivery
- Interact with your audience by allowing them to rate your content, leave comments and share your videos and photos with colleagues and friends via social media tags such as Facebook, Reddit, Digg and Stumbleupon
- Go global with MultiVu’s Global Digital Center, a platform for producers worldwide to archive and share video and multimedia content with global audiences
Share digital assets in multiple formats
Maximize your existing digital assets by making them available to media and consumers in a variety of formats in packages of 30, 60 or 90 minutes of video content. MultiVu-produced, edited or distributed video, including Multimedia News Releases, does not count toward package minutes.
- Provide video in a wide variety of formats, including MPEG-2, MPEG-3, Windows Media, NTSC and/or PAL, Standard Definition (SD) or High Definition (HD), for ultimate viewer flexibility
- Enable registered media to download your video 24/7
- Allow your video to go viral through the most up-to-date social media toolkit
- Give key audiences previews of your videos and photos
- Track digital video streams and gather information on the media outlets that download MPEG-2/MPEG-4 digital video files
- Distribute a complimentary advisory to PR Newswire’s vast communications network reaching thousands of media points and Web sites
- Send alerts to reporters who are registered for PR Newswire for Journalists, a media-only Web site with credentialed journalists from more than 27,000 organizations
- Notify target audiences when new multimedia content is available
Contact PR Newswire for more information on our multimedia archival services.