In an Internet world forever changed by search engine optimization (SEO) and user-generated content, marketing and public relations professionals are charged with engaging target audiences in more dynamic ways. Standard press releases are making way for promotional content that comes alive with video, photos, electronic coupons and more.
PR Newswire has all the interactive media bases covered with the ARC™ engagement platform. The ARC™ engagement platform is not just a landing page where your multimedia assets live – it’s also a vehicle by which they can be delivered across the Internet. The ARC™ engagement platform taps into the power of organic search, search engine optimization, social media distribution, strategic Web placement, and proprietary online content distribution to extend the reach – and the appeal – of your product launches, promotional campaigns and branding initiatives.
View some sample ARCs.
Leverage the power of search and go social with the ARC™ engagement platform
What if you could take your campaign assets and embed an interactive media player on multiple Web sites, share it with a friend, or post it to Facebook? That’s the viral power of the ARC™ engagement platform.
- Leverage a search engine optimized landing page that collects all of your communications assets and presents them to readers in a branded environment so you can attract people interested in your message via organic search, engage them with rich media content that builds, brands, sells and communicates, and provides a platform for ongoing interaction with target audiences
- Export individual elements or the entire collection of assets across the Web to extend the reach of your campaign assets
- Allow readers to share your entire custom-branded presentation on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon and Delicious
- Add a button to spur visitors to register for a newsletter, contact you for more information, enroll in a contest or take some other desired call to action
Maximize your messaging with multimedia distribution
See your multimedia assets on thousands of Web sites and in Times Square and Las Vegas with PR Newswire’s industry-leading distributions.
- Reach more than 5,700 media points and more than 5,000 Web sites with our full US1 national wire distribution
- Reach more than 30 million viewers with our custom distribution of footage to video portals such as YouTube, Yahoo! Video, MetaCafe, AOL Video, DailyMotion, Blip.tv, Revver, ClipShack, Brightcove, Vidilife, Veoh and Vsocial
- Dynamically update your Interactive Media Player and landing page for up to 30 days following initial distribution
- Target up to 20 industry-specific blogs and 100 social media news sites, including Digg, Delicious and StumbleUpon
- Include photos as Web-ready elements on up to 1,000 major Web sites with our Internet Photo Distribution
- Broadcast two photos on both The Reuters Sign* in Times Square and the Fashion Show Mall** sign on the Las Vegas Strip
- Automatically extend the reach of your message to Facebook
Control the message with contextual Web placements
Take strategic Web placements to the next level with the ARC™ engagement platform. Your select assets will appear with keyword links within our placement network to offer consumers much more than compelling copy.
- Direct users to your destination of choice and guarantee either 1,000 click-throughs or 1 million impressions of your message during a one-week campaign
- Get comprehensive reports that show the number of Interactive Media Player impressions, views, site placements and specific sites where your content appeared
- Receive a one month (3 search strings, 1 user) subscription to Social Media Metrics to learn how your brand, key messages, competitors and industry topics are being discussed on blogs, social sites and online forums
*Distribution to The Reuters Sign in Times Square is provided through a partnership with Times Square2, a Thomson Reuters alliance.
**Content restrictions apply
Contact PR Newswire to find out more about the ARC™ engagement platform.