Use Press Releases to Build Brand Preference & Drive Demand
Increase media pickup by 48% and search visibility by 3X our nearest competitor with the industry’s largest and most trusted distribution network of media outlets, websites and social media channels.*
Share your brand’s story around the world
Brands looking to exceed their marketing and communications objectives rely on PR Newswire. From building awareness and generating media coverage, to guiding conversations and acquiring new audiences, our network and flexible distribution options can help you reach your goals.
- Industry’s Strongest Network — Includes more than 4,500 websites, nearly 3,000 media outlets and more than 550 news content systems. The network also includes more than 36,000 PR Newswire for Journalist members at more than 9,000 media organizations.
- Optimize with Multimedia — Engage audiences with rich visual content that drives action. Increase views by 1.4X with images and 2.8X with videos.**
- Build Shareholder Confidence — Transmit and deliver to all disclosure points quickly and securely.
- Enjoy Membership Benefits — PR Newswire’s editorial staff services help you achieve your goals with tools to upload, manage, and distribute your releases and multimedia.
- Evaluate Your Results — Get actionable insights with Visibility Reports’ performance and audience engagement data.
Get earned media and influencer attention
Media coverage can amplify a story and add third-party credibility to a message, and PR Newswire has a proven ability to generate up to 48% more media pickup than other providers, as well as ranking #1 with journalists and bloggers as the most trusted press release news source.*
- Generate Earned Media — We deliver to editorial systems and newsrooms of major media organizations– a direct pipeline that online-only providers just can’t offer.
- Get Noticed with PR Newswire for Journalists — We connect brand messages with influential journalists — from our active community of more than 36,000 members — who have specifically requested to see news in your industry.
- Access to the Industry’s Largest Distribution Network — Share your message with media by industry, geography or topic – our powerful network of thousands of media points helps you reach influencers critical to your brand.
Attract viewers with online syndication
Sharing your press release beyond your owned properties is key to successful multichannel promotion. Increase online visibility, traffic, search rank and authority by promoting your content via PR Newswire’s influential website and online network.
- Boost Visibility — Share your content across our industry-leading, online syndication network, which includes big names such as Yahoo! Finance, Newsweek, Readers Digest, NewsNow, New York Magazine, CNBC and Business Journals that attract a large viewership.
- Drive Discoverability — Enhance your brand visibility by posting to PRNewswire.com, which has 4X the page views and up to 80% higher search ranking than our nearest competitor.*
- Get Noticed on Mobile — Make your news more easily accessible on mobile phones, e-readers and tablets via more than 180 apps in our network.
Go further and reach new audiences
Tell the world your news — or pinpoint an audience — by using our social, targeting and international options.
- Expand in Social Channels with SocialPost™ — Reach more than 55,000 Twitter followers across nearly 50 industry-specific handles including @PRNtravel, @PRNmedia, @PRNhealth, @PRNpolicy and @PRNtech.
- Industry & Sector Microlists — Hone in on industries or markets by sending your content directly to journalists and bloggers covering relevant beats.
- Multicultural Options — Reach specific ethnic audiences including Hispanic, African American and North American Chinese.
- Culture & Demographics — Target your message by age, gender, lifestyle or religion and reach cultural categories that follow topics like music, entertainments or sports.
- International Options — We provide distribution to 170 countries in more than 40 languages and offer local and regional media expertise to help you best engage with each region's audiences.
Create demand with content distribution
Marketers can use our distribution network to generate leads from their content by targeting key audiences across channels.
- Attract New Audiences with Online Syndication — Expand your digital footprints beyond your owned channels by tapping our global distribution network. It includes more than 10,000 websites with big names that attract a large viewership.
- Expand Industry Reach — We target and deliver your message to influencers in more than 100 industries. Examples include Forbes, Yahoo! Finance, CNNMoney, MarketWatch, TheStreet.com, Bizjournals.com, Business.com and more in the Finance industry, WebMD, Reuters Health, Drugs.com, and more in the Health industry, and Wired, Tech Crunch, Engadget, Computerworld, CNET News, InformationWeek, R&D Magazine and more in the Tech industry.
MarketResearch.com’s business is content. With a steady stream of new content, the MarketResearch.com communications and marketing teams are continuously looking for a way...View Case Study
Growing their blog readership and broadening their audience were two key goals for PhRMA, the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America and a thought-leader in the...View Case Study
The Big Bike campaign is an annual, fun opportunity for supporters to participate in the Heart and Stroke Foundation’s fundraising efforts. To boost awareness and exceed...View Case Study
We consistently receive new media inquiries based on releases sent through PR Newswire. On top of that, we have received excellent, proactive service from our account manager, Eleanor Cates, who constantly looks for new ways to help serve us better.
– Elisabeth Handley - Public Relations - San Diego Fleet Week Foundation
PR Newswire is hands down the best in the industry when it comes to customer service.
– Tracy Teuscher - President - THE BUZZ MAKER!
Make intelligent, real-time decisions to execute your communication strategy in a unified way across paid, owned and earned channels. Listen to your audiences, Target and build relationships with influencers, Create compelling content, Engage with audiences across channels and...
When writing about events, it’s helpful to include time zones. Avoid making a mistake by reading these tips from PR Newswire’s customer content specialists on navigating timing details and Daylight Saving versus Standard Time.
PR: An Essential Cornerstone to Every Business Plan When small business owners create a business plan they often include advertising but neglect to include public relations,...