Monitor across the Media Landscape
Monitor what’s being said about your brand, competitors, and industry across multiple online, social, print, and broadcast channels, with tools and metrics to gauge momentum and uncover actionable media intelligence.
Understand the conversation, trends and results
- Monitor Key Media Types — Listen to web, blog, print, broadcast and social conversations, including full Twitter monitoring.
- Take a Comprehensive Look — Create unlimited search terms to monitor a variety of campaigns and topics simultaneously.
- Manage Your Coverage — Sort and filter coverage based on media source, Klout score sentiment and relevancy.
- Demonstrate Value — Collect results based on your key topics and easily publish clipbooks and reports that are ready to share with key stakeholders.
- Custom Media Intelligence – Leverage our Professional Services team for media monitoring projects that deliver actionable insights.
Monitor reputation and key issues across media
Ensure that your entire organization has the same, full outlook of the media landscape with MediaVantage™. Our enterprise level monitoring solution will enable you to identify developing trends and track results with customizable views, daily reports and email alerts.
- All-in-one View — Monitor, evalutae and analyze results all within a single window.
- Listen to Timely Discussions — Monitor all public RSS feeds, microblogs and Tweets to stay up-to-speed on emerging discussions.
- Organize Findings — Categorize tagged content and report on projects, issues, or topic-specific coverage.
Media intelligence that informs strategic direction
Leverage the expertise of PR Newswire’s Professional Services team for your media monitoring programs and custom media research projects.
- Comprehensive, Custom Media Analysis — Rely on our team of media experts to monitor ongoing programs aligned to your goals, and deliver custom reports that demonstrate ROI.
- Track the Success of Your Campaigns — Narrow in on an upcoming campaign or event for intensive monitoring and reporting from start to finish.
- Tailored to Your Monitoring Needs — Consult with our team to outline your custom monitoring requirements and receive comprehensive reports based on the metrics most valuable to you — share of voice, comparative, audience reports, clip books, etc.
- Prove ROI — Receive reports on a subscription or ad-hoc basis to deliver to key stakeholders to demonstrate your team’s value.
COMPANY OVERVIEW Founded in Albuquerque, New Mexico, in 2010, Lavu was a pioneer in helping restaurants leverage new mobile technology to bring better services to their...View Case Study
MarketResearch.com’s business is content. They provide their customers access to the most comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services from over...View Case Study
Intermedia Boosts Campaign Visibility with Award-Winning Video: A MultiVu Creative Services Case Study
COMPANY OVERVIEW Intermedia gives their customers and partners the freedom to focus on business, not IT. They are a one-stop shop for cloud business applications. By...View Case Study
PR Newswire offers great customer service and has an amazing team of people to work with. They really maximize our return on investment in using their services, and this is truly what has made our partnership successful.
– Kate Laursen - Communications Associate - SunShare
In looking at the reports and the actual distribution channels, PR Newswire far surpasses other wire services in terms of reach, capability and service level. PR Newswire surpassed all of our expectations.
Traci Shirk - Media & PR Manager - St. Baldrick's Foundation
Make intelligent, real-time decisions to execute your communication strategy in a unified way across paid, owned and earned channels. Listen to your audiences, Target and build relationships with influencers, Create compelling content, Engage with audiences across channels and...
When writing about events, it’s helpful to include time zones. Avoid making a mistake by reading these tips from PR Newswire’s customer content specialists on navigating timing details and Daylight Saving versus Standard Time.
PR: An Essential Cornerstone to Every Business Plan When small business owners create a business plan they often include advertising but neglect to include public relations,...