Target Influential Journalists Interested in Your News and Brand Story
Reach the influential journalists, bloggers and consumers most interested in your news and brand messages by tapping our superior industry-leading network of media outlets and influential contacts, list building tools and multichannel content distribution options.
Reach earned media goals with focused outreach
In today's "information everywhere" environment, blanketing media outlets with your message will not cut through the noise. Target and reach the media that cares about your news by leveraging our industry-leading global network, and reach influencers with our list building tools and curated social channels.
- Share Your Message — Reach more media sources, websites and blogs through the industry's largest content distribution network.
- Focus on Key Audiences with Microlists — Reach niche audiences and connect with journalists covering news in your industry or key topics.
- Increase Engagement with SocialPost™ — Engage with more contacts — journalists, bloggers, and influencers — via our curated, industry-specific Twitter feeds.
Engage across channels with SocialPost & Lists
Direct your message to your sector's most influential journalists, bloggers and outlets when leveraging content distribution via our comprehensive network. We reach more than 60 industries, topics and cultural interests through lists and our curated industry-specific Twitter feeds.
- Boost the Visibility of Your News with SocialPost — Send a press release and your tweet will be shared via a selection of our more than 50 industry specific Twitter handles with a combined following of more than 55,000.
- Zero in on Audiences with Microlists — Increase your potential reach by targeting journalists covering specific segments or industries with your national, regional or local content distribution selection.
The communications and marketing strategy for Lavu, the leader in the crowded mobile POS market, is highly focused on creating meaningful interactions with their key targets:...View Case Study
MarketResearch.com’s business is content. With a steady stream of new content, the MarketResearch.com communications and marketing teams are continuously looking for a way...View Case Study
Intermedia Boosts Campaign Visibility with Award-Winning Video: A MultiVu Creative Services Case Study
Intermedia, a one-stop shop for cloud business applications, wanted to boost awareness and online visibility of new research on gaps in corporate security procedures. They...View Case Study
PR Newswire is recognized as a brand of excellence within our industry. Access to industry leading services, great account service, training, and industry research allows us to continue to elevate PR practice and related services.
– Tracy Teuscher - President - THE BUZZ MAKER!
[My team] needed to make certain that a press release distribution regarding a new partnership […] reached as widely as possible in a timely and cost-effective manner. PR Newswire has a trusted reputation, and there was no question we were going to use another vendor (or do it ourselves!).
– Leslie Levine - Principal - Leslie Levine Communications
When writing about events, it’s helpful to include time zones. Avoid making a mistake by reading these tips from PR Newswire’s customer content specialists on navigating timing details and Daylight Saving versus Standard Time.
PR: An Essential Cornerstone to Every Business Plan When small business owners create a business plan they often include advertising but neglect to include public relations,...