Increase Online Visibility & Connect with Your Community
Make it easy for customers, prospects and the media to connect and interact with your organization via your social- and mobile-enabled "content hub".
Drive interaction on one branded microsite
Showcase news and messages and drive interaction with the media, clients and stakeholders with PR Newswire's easy-to-use MediaRoom. This microsite gives marketing and coporate communications professionals a range of tools and options to highlight content and engage your communities across channels.
- Streamlined Set-Up & Integrated Branding — Quick and simple set up that matches your brand and corporate Web site.
- Manage & Highlight Content — Schedule and preview your content and compile your multimedia assets – logos, images, audio and video – in an interactive gallery, anytime and anywhere.
- Actionable Insights — Evaluate site performance to understand how visitors interact with your content with reporting and measurement tools.
Reach audiences and build your community
MediaRoom helps marketing and communications professionals share information and build relationships with multiple audiences — media, clients, investors and the community — across multiple channels. From press releases and multimedia assets, to social content and email alerts, MediaRoom will help you reach all of your audiences with one organized site.
- Keep Your Communities Up-To-Date — Give timely updates to your audiences with automatic posting of PR Newswire-issued press releases, and email and RSS alerts to subscribers.
- Share Content through Social Channels — Integrate your MediaRoom with your social media content – Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Vimeo and Instagram – to automatically update between channels and allow site visitors to easily share your content.
- Connect on Any Device — Reach audiences anywhere, on any device, as MediaRoom content is optimized for major mobile platforms – iPhone, Droid, and tablets.
MarketResearch.com’s business is content. With a steady stream of new content, the MarketResearch.com communications and marketing teams are continuously looking for a way...View Case Study
Intermedia Boosts Campaign Visibility with Award-Winning Video: A MultiVu Creative Services Case Study
Intermedia, a one-stop shop for cloud business applications, wanted to boost awareness and online visibility of new research on gaps in corporate security procedures. They...View Case Study
The communications and marketing strategy for Lavu, the leader in the crowded mobile POS market, is highly focused on creating meaningful interactions with their key targets:...View Case Study
PR Newswire is recognized as a brand of excellence within our industry. Access to industry leading services, great account service, training, and industry research allows us to continue to elevate PR practice and related services.
– Tracy Teuscher - President - THE BUZZ MAKER!
[My team] needed to make certain that a press release distribution regarding a new partnership […] reached as widely as possible in a timely and cost-effective manner. PR Newswire has a trusted reputation, and there was no question we were going to use another vendor (or do it ourselves!).
– Leslie Levine - Principal - Leslie Levine Communications
Make intelligent, real-time decisions to execute your communication strategy in a unified way across paid, owned and earned channels. Listen to your audiences, Target and build relationships with influencers, Create compelling content, Engage with audiences across channels and...
When writing about events, it’s helpful to include time zones. Avoid making a mistake by reading these tips from PR Newswire’s customer content specialists on navigating timing details and Daylight Saving versus Standard Time.
PR: An Essential Cornerstone to Every Business Plan When small business owners create a business plan they often include advertising but neglect to include public relations,...