Tailor Your Approach to Hispanics, African Americans & Asian Americans
Target your message to fast-growing communities through our diverse network of media outlets, contacts and websites for Hispanic, African American and Asian American audiences.
Reach multicultural audiences across America
Share your content more widely and capture multicultural audience attention by sending content to a national network of websites, as well as to thousands of journalists and bloggers at Hispanic, African American and North American Chinese media across the country.
- Target Audiences — Whether you are looking to reach a geographic segment of the country or a specific demographic subset of the population, we have the capability to send your content to your target market.
- Varied Range of Solutions — From online syndication to media reach, from 100% custom branded landing pages to strategic media placement – no matter what your brand’s marketing and communications goals are, we have the right solution to fit your needs.
- Visibility Reports — We offer bilingual reporting that details the reach of your content – by media type, region, by individual asset.
Target key Hispanic consumers and media
Connect with Hispanics, the nation’s largest ethnic minority, on the websites they visit and through key influencers and exclusive media points covering Hispanic news and topics, by leveraging PR Newswire, the ”gold standard” for content delivery to U.S. Hispanic consumers and media.
- Online Visibility — Automatic posting includes more than 165 Hispanic websites, including Yahoo! en Español, Portada, Siempre Mujer, Ser Padres, Univision, Mira TV, America TeVe, Diario Rae, Terra.com, IsmaelCala.com, as well as on over a dozen popular Spanish Broadcasting System properties including Mega TV.
- Industry Targeting — Pinpoint by news category to reach influencers in key sectors, including Business & Finance, Entertainment, Automotive, Family & Living and many more.
- Dual-Language Promotions — Engage with the Hispanic market in Spanish and English through online syndication to sites and media across the country. Professional translations are included.
Share dual language messages with Hispanics
Engage the growing Hispanic market and spark interaction with custom branded landing pages and content distribution in English and Spanish to help tell your dual language, multimedia story.
- Content Distribution in English & Spanish — Includes national online syndication, traditional media distribution and guaranteed syndication on 165 Hispanic news websites. Also shared with PR Newswire for Journalists, which has 36,000 active community members
- Two Landing Pages — Viewers can toggle between Spanish and English pages
- Multimedia — 6 images or videos included and online video distribution
- Paid Placement — Option to add 10,000 views on Hispanic websites and mobile apps is available
- Demonstrate & Share Results — Measure the outcomes of your campaign and plan for continued success with our easy-to-navigate Visibility Reports dashboard. Bilingual reports available.
Connect with African American consumers
Share your message with a network of African American media outlets, contacts and websites across the country.
- National Distribution — Reach hundreds of journalists, producers, talent and bloggers across the nation who cover African American topics. We’ll also post your content to BlackEnterprise.com, the premier business, investing and wealth-building resource for African Americans.
- Reach Journalists Covering African American News — Select from 14 news categories and target your release to specific beats, reporters and journalists, from Entertainment & Music to Religion.
- Multimedia Messages — Engage with custom-branded landing pages and syndicated content pushed to your intended audience.
Engage with North American Chinese communities
Connect with the North American Chinese audience where they live, work and consume media, reaching 245 outlets including 46 Chinese language websites in the U.S. and Canada.
- Reach Influencers — Gain access to a continuously growing list of media points and individual media contacts, as well as select Chinese-language websites in Hong Kong and Taiwan that have a large readership among Chinese in the U.S. and Canada.
- Professional Translations — Reach the community in their own language through translation of your content into both Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
MarketResearch.com’s business is content. They provide their customers access to the most comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services from over...View Case Study
COMPANY OVERVIEW PhRMA, the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, represents leading innovative biopharmaceutical research and biotechnology companies. PhRMA...View Case Study
The Big Bike campaign is an annual, fun opportunity for supporters to participate in the Heart and Stroke Foundation’s fundraising efforts. To boost awareness and exceed...View Case Study
In looking at the reports and the actual distribution channels, PR Newswire far surpasses other wire services in terms of reach, capability and service level. PR Newswire surpassed all of our expectations.
Traci Shirk - Media & PR Manager - St. Baldrick's Foundation
PR Newswire is hands down the best in the industry when it comes to customer service.
– Tracy Teuscher - President - THE BUZZ MAKER!
Make intelligent, real-time decisions to execute your communication strategy in a unified way across paid, owned and earned channels. Listen to your audiences, Target and build relationships with influencers, Create compelling content, Engage with audiences across channels and...
When writing about events, it’s helpful to include time zones. Avoid making a mistake by reading these tips from PR Newswire’s customer content specialists on navigating timing details and Daylight Saving versus Standard Time.
PR: An Essential Cornerstone to Every Business Plan When small business owners create a business plan they often include advertising but neglect to include public relations,...