Get custom content for your website or blog
Enhance your website's or blog's content with PR Newswire's customized real-time news feeds
Whether you have a general information portal or a blog dedicated to a niche audience, we can build a news feed to match your content needs. You can provide your visitors with fresh news targeted to their interests distributed directly from a trusted news source.
Content Delivery Solutions:
PR Newswire Widget: With user-friendly installation, fully customizable content available in 24 languages, full-text content hosted directly on your website or blog, and a dedicated support team, the Widget is now the easiest and fastest way to add fresh, constantly updating content to your site.
The Widget is available in:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia)
- Malaysian (Bahasa Melayu)
Additional languages are in progress.
You can see our widget in action on the following sites:
- Modern Thirst: headlines on right side of homepage in INDUSTRY NEWS section
- Cuba Journal: headlines on right side of homepage in NEWSWIRE section
- WardsAuto: headlines on INDUSTRY > PR NEWSWIRE page
- Mom Blog Society: headlines on right side of homepage in PR NEWSWIRE NEWS section
- The Roslyn News: headlines on right side of homepage in ROSLYN AREA NEWS and LONG ISLAND AREA NEWS sections
FTP: Our FTP delivery solution provides real-time delivery of raw XML data feeds. Our robust FTP feeds are fully customizable, and are available via push or pull.
API: Our Content API is designed to allow media organizations, content aggregators, mobile application partners and other content product developers to create applications that formulate simple or complex queries that will search and extract data from PR Newswire’s vast store of news release data. The API can return results in XML, JSON, Atom and Full-Text RSS formats.
Tech specs are available.
View a listing of select Publishing Partners here: http://prnewswire.mediaroom.com/iPartners.
Contact PR Newswire's Content Licensing and Distribution team to discuss your content needs.